RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Badman959

[FSD BUG]Auto Fan Speed

Im not sure if this is a NEW bug but i have noticed its everytime i turn my xbox on the fans are not what i set them in the targets, so i got to System Settings in FSD and the fan speed is on Auto just like i left it so then i flick it up a notch and back down to auto and viola its back to how it should be, i think this needs fixing because i was on Assassins Creed 3 just a minute ago and i forgot about it, theni checked my temps by holding guide button and AHHHHHHHHH CPU 80.c #Backout!! lol

I set targets in dashlaunch to 60-65, and fsd in auto I was hhitting 75-79.

I just put it back to 65% fan and they dropped to 55-60º as normal.

go to Dashlaunch and uncheck the green square beside the tempo bar setting in the SystemInfo (..in Dashlaunch!..) and then you will be able to control it from fsd.

Im not sure if this is a NEW bug but i have noticed its everytime i turn my xbox on the fans are not what i set them in the targets, so i got to System Settings in FSD and the fan speed is on Auto just like i left it so then i flick it up a notch and back down to auto and viola its back to how it should be, i think this needs fixing because i was on Assassins Creed 3 just a minute ago and i forgot about it, theni checked my temps by holding guide button and AHHHHHHHHH CPU 80.c #Backout!! lol

That is really weird that you mention that because just today I got in and fooled around with that, and it seems the opposite happens to me. My 360 stays constant cpu 36 degrees, and gpu 46 degrees, or vice versa. But when I got in to look at the fan speed, I bumped it up FROM AUTO and then bumped it back down to auto, and its like it just shut off the fan, because I watched the temp go up like a degree every 3 seconds, til it was like 50-60 degrees, so I shut it off and turned the system back on and then it was cool again. Weird, no problem though, I just won't mess with it. But still, funny that its the opposite of what you had going.