RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Blackjack

How could I disable my Internal memory unit on Corona ?

Hi I would like to disable my selfmade 32 Go  Internal  memory unit on Corona.

Is there any Xebuild Patch available for this ?

THX

• Like 6

You can use in XeBuild GUI special Patches, like Disable Nand MU.

The problem is that works on Trinity but not on my Corona V3....

Let the MU unformatted, its the the easiest way.

thx to help :)

I need one Xebuild Patch. I usually use noSShdd but this time I need noSSintMU....

Because I want to use this Internal memory on Retail Dashboard  only in a Dual Nand set  up.

the easiest way to do what you are asking is to remove power from the usb device when on retail nand. There are alot of ways to do this, and it really depends on what dual nand setup you are going with.

the easiest way to do what you are asking is to remove power from the usb device when on retail nand. There are alot of ways to do this, and it really depends on what dual nand setup you are going with.

Upside down :)

I want to keep this 32 Go Memory Unit only on the Retail part.

noIntMU's Xebuild patch doesn't work indeed it's a Corona V3 and so has nothing related to the Nand.

So you have a Dual Nand Setup, now i understand. I would just interrupt (switch), the power supply to your retail Nand, if you are in RGH mode. Its the safest method. Maybe you can raise a request for a new patch. %29.gif

Upside down :)

I want to keep this 32 Go Memory Unit only on the Retail part.

noIntMU's Xebuild patch doesn't work indeed it's a Corona V3 and so has nothing related to the Nand.

there was previously separate patches for Jasper/Trinity, now there is a AIO patch... the AIO patch should be working fine... i haven't personally tested it in a while, but... it should work... xeBuild GUI doesn't know about this patch (i haven't adapted the code to use this AIO patch)

• Like 2

BTW thanks mates help is appreciate ;)

I give more details :

- 32 Go selfmade extended memory (formated with the Dash so I think SS.bin on it...not sure)

post-5126-0-15989400-1424555104_thumb.jpg

Using this line:

post-5126-0-64178400-1424555185_thumb.jpg

The purpose:

- 32 Go is enough for me on Retail Nand (no need a 250 Go HDD any more...)

BTW thanks mates help is appreciate ;)

I give more details :

- Corona V3 Dual Nand set up with DNA (Librasoft) add on (ISP Signal control)

- 32 Go selfmade extended memory (formated with the Dash so I think SS.bin on it...not sure)

The purpose:

- 32 Go is enough for me on Retail Nand (no need a 250 Go HDD...)

Of, you're using the USB port? then the patch won't work... we don't have that type of thing... they're USBMU's i think... but haven't really checked what it becomes on the internal port on coronas...

Maybe you can raise a request for a new patch. %29.gif

I just asked it to Tuxuser from Libxenon.

you can have it remove power from it when on non retail nand also. it just depends what dual nand setup you have.

How ? I'm sure it has nothing to deals with my Dual Nand add on because If I've made a simple Glitch this internal memory were still activated

The simple way would be to put an external switch for the VCC point, basically tho, in order for a new patch to be developed we have to know which device it is registered as so we can disable it's mountpoint...

The simple way would be to put an external switch for the VCC point, basically tho, in order for a new patch to be developed we have to know which device it is registered as so we can disable it's mountpoint...

Yes the simple way...I'm afraid of this...

The simpliest way for me would be  a Xebuild Patch lol

Of, you're using the USB port?

I'm using an USB extended Memory but it is recognised as an Internal Memory by my Corona.

NOTICE : 

nointmu    - disables jasper NANDmu, trinity 4G interal USB and corona 4G mmc memory units

nointmu's Xebuild Patch works because  on Trinity the memory is recognised as an internal USB memory.

On Corona it is recognised as an internal memory

Yes the simple way...I'm afraid of this...

The simpliest way for me would be  a Xebuild Patch lol

I don't see this coming any time soon as it's quite a bit of research to find out what mount point is used, then there's the installing of this in a console of our own to actually do tests...

I don't see this coming any time soon as it's quite a bit of research to find out what mount point is used, then there's the installing of this in a console of our own to actually do tests...

I understand so I have to think on an electronic switch with Transistors

I dont know how that dual nand device switches, but it could be as simple as running the vcc wire through the switch.

I don't know too...I think it's like the Demon but not sure...and in the latter, I don't know how it switches Nands...

Looking at the spec sheet, you will need a relay setup, as this one does switch with the coolrunner, so you will need to build the transistor/relay curcuit. I would wire it to the LED spot, or the coolrunner DN disable spot so the relay is on/off when the x360dna is enabled/disabled. This can be chosen based upon how you wire the relay, so I would get a 5v spdt non-latching relay.

• Like 2

You gave me an idea :)

I could do this in two ways :

- 1st one would be to use the unused LED point from the DNA because only one is used on the latter. It depends on wich ROL model of the console.

- 2nd one would  be to use the ISP Signal from the DNA. The problem is that my whole set up is based on it. Actually it controls my modchip Ace V1. But i could flash it with new Bistreams indeed they are Dual Nand compatible. Then it would liberate the ISP Signal and i could use it to control the +5V USB Memory.

Fix me if im wrong, but you can use cr_en point on demon for this...

I never used Demon but yes you are right you can use the cr_en point. It is equivalent to the ISP point on the X360 DNA.

But as i said my ISP is still used...I will have to liberate it...

I would try the unused LED point

I think about this solution. It would be easier.

but it has to put out a voltage, so if it works as a switching ground it will not work.

I think I could use a single NPN or PNP Transistor. It will depend if it has an output voltage or switching ground :

- PNP if it has Output voltage. DNA off the Transistor is saturated. Then USB Memory is on (+5V).

- NPN if it swithes on ground. DNA off the Transistor is saturated. Then USB Memory is on (GND).