RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jack-x

FSD default skin BAG?

Hi. Find very interesting bag in FSD 3. Game title not shown in banners and cover mode (Game library style) but shown in coverflow and icon's style. Any Ideas? It uses same container in all four styles but working only too. And if skin unpacked it hang up when trying to access to the library and no problem when skin packed in xzp. And it's Default skin!!! Help to fix it game title text?

P.S. One more bag detected when quit game library (coverflow mode) to main menu rgb color of screen changes from 24bit to 8bit....

The problem is coverflow used 8bit vertex / sheders engine with low pallete color and not switch back it when quit.

Fsd 2.2 boot faster and library show all dvd covers instantly despite on this V3 fsd wichil crashing time to time... Need to use v3 because of all mygrated on system link plugin.

i know its a little to ask but i need a kid safe skin for free style with file manger locked and settings my son loves gaing but everything will not show p in official dash if someone made this it would probally get alot of hits thanks