RealModScene
Jhonatan Jhow_33736

[Aurora] Voice Chat

I will first thank all of you for giving me a realmodscene online experience in a rgh console, My suggestion is to update the FSD / AURORA plugin to a new function, and this function will be, have a group where consseguimos communicate via hedset or Feedback from text. I hate communicate through the game or through skype, and much easier for me to communicate a more private place where only one person can hear. If it can do this thanks

• Like 7

Well the Plug In is basically like an implementation of System Link feature itself. It is technically possible. The first step would be friend list and text messaging. I dont know if their servers are loaded too much, Link provides system link which is a point to point connection between clients but i guess its a little bit different here.

Well the Plug In is basically like an implementation of System Link feature itself. It is technically possible. The first step would be friend list and text messaging. I dont know if their servers are loaded too much, Link provides system link which is a point to point connection between clients but i guess its a little bit different here.

Link is basically a VPN...

• Like 1

Yes of course. Aurora needs a system link implementation then.

Aurora isn't running once the game has been started, so not really no...

What's needed is an extension in the plugin...

• Like 1

This would be a valid feature indeed, BUT... I don't see why Phoenix would even bother making this. First off, it would require a lot of time, and second, basically everyone is only playing Call of Duty multiplayer on System Link and those games do have a decent in-game chat system. Or am I wrong?

Your wrong. It would be quite informative if you know you friend is online and can talk to you directly.

Maybe, but... what does knowing your friends are online have to do with Voice Chat?

better off using the pc wouldn't it either voip or im then talk/message while being in whatever game