RealModScene
omar walid

COD AW

hello there , i was wondering is there  any dlc to unlock the  zombie mode in survival?  or i just have to play unlock it get unlocked?

• Like 5

You need the Havoc DLC pack (this includes the zombie-mode), as well as the latest TU, a Compatibility pack, and the season pass file.

from where should i get this dlc i searched every where.... i cant even register in xbox360iso it say Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator. so any one know where to get that dlc/

from where should i get this dlc i searched every where.... i cant even register in xbox360iso it say Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator. so any one know where to get tha

why 

Thanks to swizzy for explaining how to find the media ID for the version of Advance warfare I have

Once I installed the correct pack for the media ID the Eco Zombies worked fine

Small fella is happy now again.

• Like 2

Thanks to swizzy for explaining how to find the media ID for the version of Advance warfare I have

Once I installed the correct pack for the media ID the Eco Zombies worked fine

Small fella is happy now again.

told u bro the reason why your dlc is not working becaus your media id glad if i help u and thx for swizzy ho help u 

2 find your media id

• Like 3

I'm looking for a little help: system link is visible and active in FSD for COD AW and I can log to each of 2 rooms, TU10 is correct, but when I try to join game from multiplayer section \ system link, there is no room visible and the X refresh has no result.

I use FSD v775 on a phat console, I installed via Horizon and original dash copy procedure: compatibility packs 1,2 and 3, Havoc dlc and season pack. I tried to delete, copy again and retried to access system link, one by one, and only content pack 3 seems to work with system link and TU10, but finally I cannot access any room from the game.

Please be so kind and advice me.

Thank you in advance.

Hello

I have A problem multiplayer system link.

I Enter multiplayer but problem is connect xbox live or return main menu?

Ä° Enter campagin and play game dont problem. But i dont play multiplayer system link. What My Problem?

Tank yok for your help.

Hello

I have A problem multiplayer system link.

I Enter multiplayer but problem is connect xbox live or return main menu?

Ä° Enter campagin and play game dont problem. But i dont play multiplayer system link. What My Problem?

Tank yok for your help.

u must have a combliatypacks there is 3 in xyzmods site