RealModScene
gavin_darkglider

Emulators That work with Auroras Autolaunch Feature

Yes, apparently the help menu is for the official version. The core is the default.xex. Not like in the official version where you can load different cores. That's why it keeps crashing.

Thanks for the config file, felida. It really helps.

You're welcome.. took me a while to make it.. but even this one works like that.. just they aren't all in the same folder and dont have a front-end xex..

Yes, apparently the help menu is for the official version. The core is the default.xex. Not like in the official version where you can load different cores. That's why it keeps crashing.

Thanks for the config file, felida. It really helps.

Actually, there is a xex for each core, and you have the Chameleon xex (if memory serves me right, that's what they call it, it's essentially a coreless xex for loading the appropriate core for the selected rom)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Actually, there is a xex for each core, and you have the Chameleon xex (if memory serves me right, that's what they call it, it's essentially a coreless xex for loading the appropriate core for the selected rom)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Salamander is the name, BUT all the cores can be placed into the same folder, and swapped at will.. just one has to be named "default.xex" and the others names w.e the individual wants.. BUT this affects the "rom autolaunch" feature..

and sorry to bump thread, but made a new cfg.. saves sram every second, since these only save 10+ seconds if "set"// this fixes the saving issue, of where the saves wouldn't show up/actually save, as somewhere it "IF" it is not set, only saves sram upon "physically" selecting "QUIT RETROARCH" from the menu

as well as added a "better" cheat function, upon loading the .cht file, press both analogs to go back into game, and press left/right on RIGHT analog stick, to navigate thru cheats, and LEFT trigger to activate the selected cheat.. (this is a "better" option since doing the normal way has no visual cue to activating the codes)

cfg file:

https://mega.nz/#!XIBXzbja!if8jw7yJRJuU7y2b2R0I_aCEHeNVVrHRqjZWIPVM2qk

• Like 3

Thank you, gavin.

Btw, nice work with the Cheat Manager.

Do you intend to update it?

First off you are welcome, but swizzy, and maester rowen are responsible for the emulators at my request. Have to give credit where it is due. As for the cheat manager, I just have to get around to uploading the latest version. ;) I havnt touched this project in over a year, but have been busy with life, and since the current version works for most emulators, it has been a non issue for me. I did however get the FTP support working, but there were a few other things I wanted to do, but cant remember now. At this point, the next release will include the source code, so whoever wants to continue it can, just as long as I get credit. ;) Also Felida, gets credit for the cheat manager, as he helped me test it, and add cheats, and add sha256sums to the database. Most of the work in the database was him after a point. I did give him a decent base to start with, and a few apps that made importing stuff easier. ;)

• Like 2

;) Also Felida, gets credit for the cheat manager, as he helped me test it, and add cheats, and add sha256sums to the database. Most of the work in the database was him after a point. I did give him a decent base to start with, and a few apps that made importing stuff easier. ;)

yeah.. let's not forget that each system has well around 1000 games.. haha.. that sheet takes time.. hahahah.. the DB isn't "prefect" but is a start.. haha.. just haven't add/changed anything in a while.. but once you get the source out there.. i might tinker with it.. and add/change the DB up some more..

• Like 1

sorry if its been covered but all i can find on google is how to use emulators with fsd is it different using them with auroua i ask as i dont want to screw anything up

sorry if its been covered but all i can find on google is how to use emulators with fsd is it different using them with auroua i ask as i dont want to screw anything up

Not really, you put them where you want them, and then you add the scan path, these particular ones work with the built-in rom selection mode, for that to work you need to add the emulator script data to the path...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Not really, you put them where you want them, and then you add the scan path, these particular ones work with the built-in rom selection mode, for that to work you need to add the emulator script data to the path...

Sent from my SM-G903F

ok thanks for quick response, i like here people are good to new users and dont expect you to know everything off the bat they actually help you out.

ok thanks for quick response, i like here people are good to new users and dont expect you to know everything off the bat they actually help you out.

We do expect noobs to search before asking questions, but for the most part we dont mind helping people with their problems.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I had like a year or more without posting. 

I asked that time if Mame 0.72 release 2 by lantus could be added to the autolaunch feature of Aurora. I badly remember that Swizzy was going to look if the src compiled and test, but sadly I lost touch with the scene due to moving to another country.

Thx everyone in advance!

Edited by MKK hanzo

5 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I will have to set up a dev enviornment for the xbox, and make sure it compiles as is first. If it doesnt, I am not going to try and fix it.

Im totally ok with that! More so, THANKS!

but i dont want retrorch or the ps1 emulator i want these 

beetle-pce-fast-libretro -> TurboGrafx-16
beetle-vb-libretro -> Nintendo Virtual Boy
beetle-wswan-libretro -> Wonderswan emulator
fba-libretro -> Final burn alpha
gambatte-libretro -> Gameboy Color/Gameboy
Genesis-Plus-GX -> Sega Genesis
libretro-fceumm -> Nintendo
libretro-prboom -> Boom (Doom Engine)
mame2003-libretro -> Mame 0.78
nestopia -> Nintendo
nxengine-libretro -> Cave Story engine Clone
snes9x-next -> Super Nintendo
tyrquake -> Quake Engine
vba-next -> Gameboy Advanced

11 hours ago, scroeffie said:

but i dont want retrorch or the ps1 emulator i want these 

beetle-pce-fast-libretro -> TurboGrafx-16
beetle-vb-libretro -> Nintendo Virtual Boy
beetle-wswan-libretro -> Wonderswan emulator
fba-libretro -> Final burn alpha
gambatte-libretro -> Gameboy Color/Gameboy
Genesis-Plus-GX -> Sega Genesis
libretro-fceumm -> Nintendo
libretro-prboom -> Boom (Doom Engine)
mame2003-libretro -> Mame 0.78
nestopia -> Nintendo
nxengine-libretro -> Cave Story engine Clone
snes9x-next -> Super Nintendo
tyrquake -> Quake Engine
vba-next -> Gameboy Advanced

Those are the retroarch cores.. lol

9 hours ago, saywaking said:

You need to search and download retroarch 360 v1.0.0.2

Thats all retroarch cores and contained in the download package

No need to search.. they are in the 1st post of this thread mate.. hahahahahahaha

Quick question, I cant for the life of me, save the settings on the mame2003-libretro -> Mame 0.78 Core. Is there any trick to this? (I have been able to save on SNES ansd Genesis tho)

3 hours ago, MKK hanzo said:

Quick question, I cant for the life of me, save the settings on the mame2003-libretro -> Mame 0.78 Core. Is there any trick to this? (I have been able to save on SNES ansd Genesis tho)

Use my config mate.. is all i can say.. 

There is a difference between core specific configs, and general config..

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, felida said:

Use my config mate.. is all i can say.. 

There is a difference between core specific configs, and general config..

Thx! Where I can find it? BTW loading a Mame 2003 config crashes my xbox :(

Edit: found the .cfg file! 

• Haha 1