RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Request missing covers to be added

okay, I have it connected to my xbox and was able to pull all the assets from my xbox to asset editor but how do I transfer an asset from asset editor TO the xbox?  (sorry, I'm betting it's something blaitanly obvious that I'm just not seeing)

9 hours ago, Relentless said:

okay, I have it connected to my xbox and was able to pull all the assets from my xbox to asset editor but how do I transfer an asset from asset editor TO the xbox?  (sorry, I'm betting it's something blaitanly obvious that I'm just not seeing)

Should be the ftp tab in the asset editor if I remember correctly.. Been a while since I've used it..

Make sure you are using version 1.1 with the ability for ftp as well mate:

• Like 1

Hi. I am sorry if my question does not correspond to this post, have an administrator move it if so.
Last night I uploaded two covers of the game PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, TitleID: 4A3007D3 and they still do not appear.
How long does it take to approve? In case of error they warn in some way.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:54 PM, jovigom said:

Hi. I am sorry if my question does not correspond to this post, have an administrator move it if so.
Last night I uploaded two covers of the game PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, TitleID: 4A3007D3 and they still do not appear.
How long does it take to approve? In case of error they warn in some way.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:05 AM, jovigom said:

Is this community dead? 😯

On 3/6/2020 at 9:24 AM, Shakemadman said:

yeppers. DOA Dead DEAD and dead

It isn't dead.. we just have other things going on in life..

Also.. pes 2018 shouldn't have a pes 2020 logo on it.. fyi.. if you want those specific covers.. use swizzys asset editor to ftp them to your console..

On 3/9/2020 at 9:36 AM, felida said:

Also.. pes 2018 shouldn't have a pes 2020 logo on it.. fyi.. if you want those specific covers.. use swizzys asset editor to ftp them to your console..

Thanks for answering.

If, according to you, you should not have the 2020 pes logo, why are there covers with the 2020 or 2019 logo? Why not my covers ?. It doesn't make sense what you say.
We have a group with the game patched and the other members would like to have the cover to download it from Aurora.

image.thumb.png.6c81eba28dd1d60991c8065f970ef917.png

image.thumb.png.232de0770d3190b03dc6f9eb5289aae0.png

9 hours ago, jovigom said:

Thanks for answering.

If, according to you, you should not have the 2020 pes logo, why are there covers with the 2020 or 2019 logo? Why not my covers ?. It doesn't make sense what you say.
We have a group with the game patched and the other members would like to have the cover to download it from Aurora.

image.thumb.png.6c81eba28dd1d60991c8065f970ef917.png

image.thumb.png.232de0770d3190b03dc6f9eb5289aae0.png

you are misunderstanding my statement here mate.. those 2 you show now are good.. but there shouldn't be a cover saying PES 2020 FOR PES 2019..

i couldn't even see your uploads this time.. but here is an example of what i was meaning.. it's a 2020 PES for 2017 PES(it even has PES 2018 on the spine):

Capture.PNG

Well, I can't do anything else. Please, if you want to accept the covers, I appreciate it and if not, then I can stand it.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:56 AM, derSammler said:

Saints Row the Third - German release (cut)

IMG_20200601_105005562.thumb.jpg.a294a0cb05b2db1df751615c80bc6c77.jpg

Not listed on Unity at all, so no cover, no Title Updates, etc.

Would need to be added, but the TU/cover is community based mate.. meaning someone didn't upload it.. most stuff on unity is region free...

The Title ID is not listed on Unity at all, as the German cut release apparently has its own, so you can't even upload a cover (and the function to add a new game seems to be broken). I wouldn't care about the region of the cover, but at least someone needs to add the Title ID to the Unity database.

//edit:
Posted in the missing-titles thread.

Please add cover 
Name:Phantom of Inferno (ファントム ファントム オブ インフェルノ)
Type: xbox 360

Title ID: 444707D3

Media ID: null

444707D3.jpg

On Tue Jan 30 2018 at 9:17 PM, rockleevk said:

Title Type: Xbox360 Retail

Name : Senko no Ronde Rev. X (JP release) / Media ID- 3770BDBB

Original title: 旋光の輪舞 Rev. X

On Sun Jan 28 2018 at 11:26 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

one day I am going to make a list of all of the games I have that are missing covers(have like 300 indie games alone without covers). Might see if I can get a feature added into aurora, to dump a list of games, titleIDs/mediaIDs without assets, so I can easily add them to the list here. It becomes a pain when you have close to 1000+ games

Good