RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Request missing covers to be added

Hello, anyone can upload these official covers? (All these are NTSC-J)

Type: Xbox and Xbox 360

Name: Shin Megami Tensei: Nine (Xbox), Dinosaur Hunting (Xbox), The Idolm@ster (Xbox 360), The Idolm@ster: Live For You! (Xbox 360), Mushihimesama Futari ver. 1.5 (Xbox 360, Regular and Limited cover, no Platinum Hits)

Reasons: Recently download these games and dont have cover and data

On 1/28/2018 at 7:59 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Should be a way to do it with utility scripting on the xbox itself. All you should need is database, and filesystem access. With assest editor, it doesnt know if a game has asset files, just that it is on the console. You can dump empty assets with the with this app, so there is no easy way for it to determine if the files exist or not.

The asset files are generated regardless if the there is anything to store or not iirc - that should mean that we should be able to generate a list of titles without covers

On 12/22/2018 at 12:15 AM, Blunern said:

Hello, anyone can upload these official covers? (All these are NTSC-J)

Type: Xbox and Xbox 360

Name: Shin Megami Tensei: Nine (Xbox), Dinosaur Hunting (Xbox), The Idolm@ster (Xbox 360), The Idolm@ster: Live For You! (Xbox 360), Mushihimesama Futari ver. 1.5 (Xbox 360, Regular and Limited cover, no Platinum Hits)

Reasons: Recently download these games and dont have cover and data

I've made these covers some time ago:

The Idolm@ster
The_Idolm_ster_Full_Cover.png

The Idolm@ster: Live For You!
The_Idolm_ster_Life_For_You_Full_Cover.p

The Idolm@ster 2
The_Idolm_ster2_Full_Cover.png

Mushihimesama Futari v1.5
Mushihimesama_Futari_Full_Cover.png

• Like 1

Thank you! Now my question is how to upload these images so that the Xbox 360 with RGH / Aurora can download it, any idea?

8 hours ago, Blunern said:

Thank you! Now my question is how to upload these images so that the Xbox 360 with RGH / Aurora can download it, any idea?

they need to be uploaded and approved on unity. Or, you can use Swizzy's asset editor, and upload them to your xbox that way.

Hello again, thanks for the past help!, Can help me again with these last titles? (Official covers and correct ESRB logo)

Dinosaur Hunting (Xbox) TitleID: 4D530069

Shin Megami Tensei: Nine (Xbox) TitleID: 41540002

Pump It Up: Exceed SE (Xbox): TitleID: 41440002

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Xbox): TitleID: 4B4E002D

Can someone please add this one? It's missing the cover.

Tomoyo it's a wonderful life - Title ID: 505407D5

Update:

I decided to make it. Original front cover, custom spine (made it to look like same as original Japanese games) and I couldn't find the back anywhere to had to use the PS3 version's rear cover and add a few JP 360 stickers. Feel free to use if anyone wants this game :)

Just noticed I left the CAVE logo on one of the back stickers that I added from another game... Sorry! I think it's OK personally though.

Use Swizzy's asset program to add it to your 360's HDD.

43JcFPl.png

On 4/30/2019 at 10:21 PM, Remmigiosh said:

I admire your creativity with what you've done on the back cover. But just to let you know, here's the official one:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/961061-tomoyo-after-its-a-wonderful-life-cs-edition/images/1126597

Anyone can upload covers to unity.. They just have to be approved lol..

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place to post. I uploaded some covers for existing titles just to match the style of the categories (Emulators and 360 games) but 2 days have passed and I don't know if they have been rejected or they are still pending. Is there any kind of feedback when a cover gets rejected?

Thanks and sorry if this is not the right spot to post this.

9 hours ago, pirulazul said:

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place to post. I uploaded some covers for existing titles just to match the style of the categories (Emulators and 360 games) but 2 days have passed and I don't know if they have been rejected or they are still pending. Is there any kind of feedback when a cover gets rejected?

Thanks and sorry if this is not the right spot to post this.

I'll be honest.. They are still pending.. More than likely.. Lol

On 8/26/2019 at 7:17 PM, Relentless said:

Can anyone upload to UNITY the cover for 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand?  :2guns:

?? There are 4 covers there already, one of which is the official NTSC cover. Search with "5451083B" to find it.

13 minutes ago, Relentless said:

Thanks for your response!  Are you using aurora asset editor for this?  Is there a way to get this onto the unity servers?

There is 4 already on the server.. If you just search "50 cent" it shows up..

Specifically comes up as "50 Cent: BotS"

1 minute ago, felida said:

There is 4 already on the server.. If you just search "50 cent" it shows up..

Specifically comes up as "50 Cent: BotS"

aaahh..  sorry!  I meant via RGH Aurora interface not the website.  lol 

I'm guessing I'll have to download it and manually add it then using the asset editor?

2 hours ago, Relentless said:

aaahh..  sorry!  I meant via RGH Aurora interface not the website.  lol 

I'm guessing I'll have to download it and manually add it then using the asset editor?

It should come up when you scan for new content.. You can always use the "refresh" option.. Or the "cover downloader" .. Both within aurora

hrrrmmm........ yeah I did that and it didn't download anything...  I'll double check tonight.  I'll also check on my other xbox (thankfully I have two o'them)  will report back!

Hi again,

finally had a chance to test and there's is no cover to download via Aurora for 50 Cent: Blood on the sand.  I checked on both my RGH xboxes.  I tried refresh option and nothing happens, I also tried cover downloader (which usually gives you alternate covers to download but I get a message saying no cover exists instead.   I guess, I'll have to manually add then?

53 minutes ago, Relentless said:

Hi again,

finally had a chance to test and there's is no cover to download via Aurora for 50 Cent: Blood on the sand.  I checked on both my RGH xboxes.  I tried refresh option and nothing happens, I also tried cover downloader (which usually gives you alternate covers to download but I get a message saying no cover exists instead.   I guess, I'll have to manually add then?

You can using swizzys asset editor.. You can even check the site mate.. There is covers to download.. The only reason it wouldn't find something is due to title id's not matching.. Or a glitch in the system..

• Like 1

hrrmmm.... okay, so I grabbed the Aurora Asset Editor and found 50 Cent BOTS but how do I get it on my xbox?  is there a way for Aurora Asset Editor to dump it onto my xbox via ftp?  I poked around but didn't see an option for it?  I also tried saving the gc as an asset but the file size was only 2k.

On 9/7/2019 at 11:39 AM, Relentless said:

hrrmmm.... okay, so I grabbed the Aurora Asset Editor and found 50 Cent BOTS but how do I get it on my xbox?  is there a way for Aurora Asset Editor to dump it onto my xbox via ftp?  I poked around but didn't see an option for it?  I also tried saving the gc as an asset but the file size was only 2k.

Yes there is an option to ftp to your Xbox mate.. You have to connect it, meaning xbox and pc need to be on same subnet.. Not bridged