RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Marius Platzner

hello all ! needed help with my xbox rgh

You can use also XeBuild GUI. It uses the same routines (NandPro Operations) for bad block matching like other solutions.

WARNING: DO NOT remap a image that has been built with default settings in xeBuild GUI or JRunner... they automatically remap for you...

Was not it so, that JRunner and others only remap bad blocks automaticly in the first 50 region ?

Well, maybe JRunner itself only does that, but xeBuild remap automatically with the default settings (if you don't tell it NOT to remap it will)

• Like 1

hello again , i did remap at the only one bad block i have with jrunner to updflash.bin but how i flash again to resolve this boot problems ? :((

Simple 360 NAND Flasher can both read and write your nand, if you use 1.4b it'll attempt to recover bad blocks for you, however... as i said above^ you should NOT remap a file made by JRunner

If you can't boot it up, you need to go to a modder/modstore and have it repaired, basically... go to whoever hacked your console in the first place and ask for help, it involves soldering unless they left QSB's or a quick connector to the NAND...

Romania, i sent today the console to fix it will post here once i got it back with the results , i hope will work again because i dont have any red rings it just doesn't boot thanks anyway for your opinions .