RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
snake12

system link not working

i am on the newest beta. link works fine. the only problem i got is when i try to system link between my xbox and my sons xbox is that i cant system link them like i used to. the two xboxs are conntected hard wired. they cant see each other. is there something i need to turnoff on the new dash to allow hard wired systemlink to work again

disable devlink in dash launch see if that sorts it I'm assuming your trying to connect your modded console to a non modded console?

ok can they connect within link to each other? disable devlink on both consoles and try system link or forward ports for both consoles and play using link that's what I would try mate or disable the link plugin in fsd: )

I'm not sure about that one friend I would think not as link needs to connect thru jqe360.com so needs the internet to connect. Disable devlink and the link plugin and you should be able to connect them

Have you ever been able to play systemlink before? I'm thinking there's more to it than whats being said... Are you using a router, or just attempting to directly connect 2 xbox's via 1 cable? If thats the case, it won't work, you need a router or hub.

before the update the linked fine. they are goung through a router. i downgraded back to fsd 3 v58 and it works. upgraded both back to the beta. now systemlink between the 2 doesnt work again

before the update the linked fine. they are goung through a router. i downgraded back to fsd 3 v58 and it works. upgraded both back to the beta. now systemlink between the 2 doesnt work again

go into the plugin settings for link and turn Link to always OFF....see if that helps