RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Adrian Fernández

TU download problems

Dear comunity:

This is my first post and i want to congratulate, the great jobs your doing with this page, im from Argentina...

Recently, im having some problems trying to download TU in Aurora Dash 0.4, when i chose the device where i want to install TU my xbox crash, its freezes precisely, and i have to reset for bring the machine alive again... Does anybody knows if its a problem of the version?, there is a fix for this?, i know there are more peoples with this problem.

I would like to thanks for your concern...

greeting... Ale

• Like 5

Dear comunity:

This is my first post and i want to congratulate, the great jobs your doing with this page, im from Argentina...

Recently, im having some problems trying to download TU in Aurora Dash 0.4, when i chose the device where i want to install TU my xbox crash, its freezes precisely, and i have to reset for bring the machine alive again... Does anybody knows if its a problem of the version?, there is a fix for this?, i know there are more peoples with this problem.

I would like to thanks for your concern...

greeting... Ale

It is a bug with 0.4b that it'll freeze if you try to select a different device, it has been fixed in the upcoming update (0.5b)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4629-fixed-with-next-update-hdd-switchchange-for-titleupdates-problem/ <--- i assume this is the bug you're talking about, if not... we'll have to look closer at it...