RealModScene
Flaminek

x360iso got hacked

upon trying to login-

post-460-0-68373300-1423737004_thumb.jpg

I take it these 2 mug shots that were presented to all who tried to login are the admins who had some of there details posted along side there mug shot.

post-460-0-50509800-1423737021_thumb.jpg

post-460-0-90899500-1423737027_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

as much as we appreciate the info, it's not a Game related thread, put it in "Other Topics", i moved it for you ;)

Peoples are posting this on iso sites, but they are deleting it all, so i posted it here:

Those that use any isonetwork (360iso, ps3iso etc) site beware, owners are using underhand tactics to try and generate more money! I know this as I'm X Staff and saw it all, I'm not some bitter twisted individual that is trying to undermine the isonetwork because of a fall out, I left the site after what I heard and after looking in modcp myself it was there for all to see. Anyway the story The owners were spreading viruses via the Official Uploader account in hopes that it would delete all your data and force you to redownload the games from inclouddrive and increase their ad revenue. They owned ICD. When they were confronted things went south and they removed myself and everyone else. Most staff if not all are leaving the site including myself. I will be notifying members on the site when its back letting them know that the owners are selling all of their sensitive info because I wouldn't put it past them. Some staff decided to take 360iso offline, now we did this for the safety of the members, after the BS the owners gave they deserve no pity, absolute disgrace and any posts on any other iso are instantly deleted, they have also locked down the official 360iso facebook page But while the site is down, the owner is doing this

We will be setting new forum with download, no ads, and in this group is already Hans and Boobooman, and i wrote to ESTE, si web are informing people.

Actually Nothing have Been set, i will inform you :)

We will be setting new forum with download, no ads, and in this group is already Hans and Boobooman, and i wrote to ESTE, si web are informing people.

Actually Nothing have Been set, i will inform you :)

count me in. i know i know i am a asshole and somewhat noob. i cant spell for shit. but i would like the opportunity. to help to the best as i can. i am good friends with ESTE now after the fallout. i will pass this to him asap. ok passed along. 

i'll be up for that wanna maintain my bioshock infinite dlc

lol funny. but thats a ideal. i can be a uploader

count me in. i know i know i am a asshole and somewhat noob. i cant spell for shit. but i would like the opportunity. to help to the best as i can. i am good friends with ESTE now after the fallout. i will pass this to him asap. ok passed along. 

Great, you can join fb group named "ModNetwork" if you want, we are discusing here.

Great, you can join fb group named "ModNetwork" if you want, we are discusing here.

ok sounds good. i have made a fb acc.  i want in on the opportunity to do something good for hack box 360

This post went from a funny, hey the other guy who hosts illegal downloads got hacked, to lets set up a new place with a bunch of illegal downloads. I could be mistaken, but I am fairly certain that there is a no piracy rule on this site. That rule is in place for a reason, it protects the forums, and developers here from incurring the wrath of Microsoft. If we rub it in their faces that we are stealing there stuff, they will try to stop the developers, and personally I like aurora/dashlaunch/xebuild updates.

• Like 1

This post went from a funny, hey the other guy who hosts illegal downloads got hacked, to lets set up a new place with a bunch of illegal downloads. I could be mistaken, but I am fairly certain that there is a no piracy rule on this site. That rule is in place for a reason, it protects the forums, and developers here from incurring the wrath of Microsoft. If we rub it in their faces that we are stealing there stuff, they will try to stop the developers, and personally I like aurora/dashlaunch/xebuild updates.

Isn't DLC avaialble for free in demo format from XBL so sharing demo isn't piracy? That was mainly why x360iso was arouind, no?

Isn't DLC avaialble for free in demo format from XBL so sharing demo isn't piracy? That was mainly why x360iso was arouind, no?

The sharing of Demos is theoretically also piracy, because you don`t have the distribution rights. it doesn't matter, that the demos are free.

• Like 2