RealModScene
ElVicioGamer

I need help with a super rare demo!

Hey guys i need help with a super rare demo:

One of my friends has a super rare Saints Row 1 demo on DVD, and we want to leak this on the internet, but we dont know how, because he says that he tried a lot of metods to extract the files from the DVD, without any sucess, he also says that its all encrypted and that we need a jtag xbox to pull the files! he will soon get a jtag xbox but in the meantime i thought you guys could help us with this, i thought that maybe you guys could guide us on how to leak this rare demo!

I hope you can help us!

that only works with an image file, you still have to be able to rip the disk, which is a matter of having an x360usb, a 0800 drive,  xbox backup creator and possibly abgx. this should get you a proper rip of the disk. Now as for leaking it on the internet, that is piracy which is not tolerated on this site.

Its a rare demo that could contain something never seen in the full game

Why would they put stuff in the demo (which is supposed to showcase the game, make you buy it) contain things that aren't available in the final game? it's not a Beta or Alpha build...