RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Assassin286

Aurora Upnp failed?! Help

Hey guys,

I'm from germany and i want to connect me to the System Link. But only the UPNP failed in the settings and i can't connect to system link :/ I unlocked the ports in my router. And there iaren't  who i can manage UPNP. Please help (router:speedport w724V) I'm sry for my bad english

Hey guys,

I'm from germany and i want to connect me to the System Link. But only the UPNP failed in the settings and i can't connect to system link :/ I unlocked the ports in my router. And there iaren't  who i can manage UPNP. Please help (router:speedport w724V) I'm sry for my bad english

Un plugg your router modem from your xbox and  turn it off and wait 5 second and then turn on your xbox(dont plug your router modem) go to aurorar and now u  can plug your router modem and test your network idk if this works but this problem happend 2 me 2 and i fix it with this step

That don't work for me :/

im so sorry maby it will work in future update can u play in freestyle3 link ???? if so then the problem is from aurorar but if not the problem is fro yor internet

Upnp fsiling doesn't matter... what does matter is the ports, however those are only really important when hosting, playing usually works without portforwarding aswell

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk