RealModScene
coorva

Update Loop Jtag

hey guys i have a Zepher board which the guy was tring to update from .9199 to 13146 and its in a update loop,,i have tried everything to make it go throught and nothing works,,so im tring to jtag it but being a zepher i have been glitching now for 12 hours to try and get it to xell,,i heard these boards are tempermental but is these anything else i can do to boot this to xell,,thanks

hey guys i have a Zepher board which the guy was tring to update from .9199 to 13146 and its in a update loop,,i have tried everything to make it go throught and nothing works,,so im tring to jtag it but being a zepher i have been glitching now for 12 hours to try and get it to xell,,i heard these boards are tempermental but is these anything else i can do to boot this to xell,,thanks

You can try R-JTAG or RGX to boot it aswell, it all depends on the CB version... but... the update loop, did you get that fixed? if not; tell me the error code you got and i'll help you fix it =)

heres the error,,23EF-335A-0402-C100-0001,,and yes i have coolrunner on it now tring to glitch but its not 17hours now,,and the CB is 4578

heres the error,,23EF-335A-0402-C100-0001,,and yes i have coolrunner on it now tring to glitch but its not 17hours now,,and the CB is 4578

That error code cannot be the entire thing... please doublecheck it, there should be 6 sections... that's 5...

But, if the end parts are really C100-0001 then it's a new error i've never seen before, if however it's C000-0001 it's a drive firmware issue, it's likely a swapped out drive...

thats what code it comes up with,,if its not the original drive i cant check unless i boot xell or fix that update loop,,console starting to piss me off

no i havent,,i dont have a diffenet zepher nand to use but i going to try the timing files,,

Just use j-runner to create an ecc for falcon from your current nand dump, you dont need an image. Basically, the zephyr likes the falcon cb for most hacks. It is worth a try.

ok doing it now,,will report back shortly

well its glitching see after awhile

well its a no go,,any other ideas,,ready to pull the GPU and scrap the board

well update to the loop,,got past the loop,,plugged in a benq drive and all good,,but the jtag still sucks with xell,,