RealModScene
tattitsa

what is proper fan speed?

Set target temperatures instead of changing fanspeed

I recommend setting target temperatures rather then setting static speed...

how to Set target temperatures ? i don't know how to do .

how to Set target temperatures ? i don't know how to do .

Using the Dashlaunch installer, or using xeBuild GUI, JRunner or AutoGG basically same way you do with the fanspeed... except... changing the temperature threshold/target

Using the Dashlaunch installer, or using xeBuild GUI, JRunner or AutoGG basically same way you do with the fanspeed... except... changing the temperature threshold/target

any tutorial  ? i had dashlanuch in  my harddisk .

any tutorial  ? i had dashlanuch in  my harddisk .

Start the dashlaunch installer, press RB or LB until you see system information, click on that... now move down to the sliders and change the settings :) these values don't take effect until you reboot tho...

Start the dashlaunch installer, press RB or LB until you see system information, click on that... now move down to the sliders and change the settings :) these values don't take effect until you reboot tho...

well i see it .. but which number should be set for cpu , gpu and EDRAM ?

P_20150213_224523.jpg

well i see it .. but which number should be set for cpu , gpu and EDRAM ?

P_20150213_224523.jpg

Start around 65

Start around 65

all done .. thx man .. but i want to know what different between set fan speed and set target temperature ?

all done .. thx man .. but i want to know what different between set fan speed and set target temperature ?

Fan speed is static, temperatures is dynamic

If you set a target temperature (for example 60 degree Celsius), the Xbox 360 will try not to exceed the temperature. The Fans changed automatically there speed, depending on the temperature in your Xbox 360.

With Fan Speed, you can set your individually Speed value, and this value is always maintained.

setting fan speed=Constant speed

setting target temps=means fans will change speed to keep c/gpu at the right temperatures.

so target temperature is more safe than changing fan speed? thx guys .. your posts is useful to me .

Yes, that's why i recommend doing it that way rather than using the fanspeed setting...

Well. I think there are descriptions for each options on dashlaunch? if not these should be added. You can even rename the target temp to max. temp in the next update. Im just thinking about it.

Im not sure why people asking for differences when its obvious and the names are telling us what the do. Cmon guys we set up fan speed. Looks like people think faster is always better but not in this case. Maybe rename that also to rpm or something. And set description that fan speed is constand and recommendation is to set it up to auto.