RealModScene
naxil

I cant download TU

I mean use computer web browser to download it from unity then install via whatever method you want

How to install Tu manually.

Depending on the name, it either goes into Hdd1:\Cache\ or Hdd1:\Content\00000...0\TitleID\000B0000\

I installed TU9 for Red Dead Redemption manually because Aurora wouldn't download it and I tried putting the TU everywhere I could think of and Aurora still won't detect it. What am I doing wrong?

You are using the wrong TU for your version of the game, Aurora probably saw it just didn't want to match it with the version of the game you're viewing it with...

Each game have 2 ID's:

TitleID <--- The same for all versions of the game (some games might be with multiple TitleID's aswell, but those are generally with a different Title Name aswell)

MediaID <--- This one can differ between localized versions of the game, for instance the European version might have one MediaID while the US version have a different one, this is what was used before to match which TU to use, it's however not 100% accurate...

There's also BaseVersion, this is what's really important, if the BaseVersion isn't the same, it won't be loaded...

I figured out what I was doing wrong. My media ID is not listed on the Unity site. I have the GOTY edition and it's title updates aren't the same as the regular game. So, now I can't play on LiNK with the few people that are playing because they are playing the regular version of the game on TU9 and I can't see them in game.

Sometimes , aurora set tu folder on INTERNALHD but i haven't it. If i try to change it with Y aurora freeze and i cant select tu. How to setup from the start USBmu for tu?

Sometimes , aurora set tu folder on INTERNALHD but i haven't it. If i try to change it with Y aurora freeze and i cant select tu. How to setup from the start USBmu for tu?

It's fixed in 0.5b, either wait for that release or edit the database

It's fixed in 0.5b, either wait for that release or edit the database

I did not find the exact option openning settings.db with DB Browser.

The only thing I found was 

TitleUpdateDevice - HDD1;OnBoardMU;USBMU0;USBMU1;USBMU2;USBMUCache0;USBMUCache1;USBMUCache2;Memunit0;Memunit1

Same problem here. It worked only in the first download.