RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
TenuosLobster9

Something wrong with skyrim legendary edution

So i decided to try install and use trainer for skyrim. I did everything that the installation TUT required(to put the trainer in the right place and to install the TU 10) but the problem is on my second version of skyrim (i have one version in english and the second is in Russian, both of them is legendary and the one difference between them only the language). The XBOX doesn't show me the TU&trainer file when I'm checking it via the Russian version 'Details'. Whats can be the problem?

P.s. The english version is working good and it sees the trainer and the TU and it works with them perfectly.

So i decided to try install and use trainer for skyrim. I did everything that the installation TUT required(to put the trainer in the right place and to install the TU 10) but the problem is on my second version of skyrim (i have one version in english and the second is in Russian, both of them is legendary and the one difference between them only the language). The XBOX doesn't show me the TU&trainer file when I'm checking it via the Russian version 'Details'. Whats can be the problem?

P.s. The english version is working good and it sees the trainer and the TU and it works with them perfectly.

Эта наша руÑÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ Ð¿Ð»Ð¾Ñ…Ð°Ñ, Ñам пыталÑÑ Ð½Ðµ получилоÑÑŒ.

Эта наша руÑÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ Ð¿Ð»Ð¾Ñ…Ð°Ñ, Ñам пыталÑÑ Ð½Ðµ получилоÑÑŒ.

прикол в том что вÑе что Ñ Ñделал Ñ Ñ‚Ñ€ÐµÐ¹Ð½ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ¼ в англ верÑии прекраÑно ÑохранилоÑÑŒ и юзаетÑÑ Ð½Ð° нашей тоже (Ñейв же один и тот же) проÑто Ð±Ð¾ÐºÑ Ð½Ðµ видит патчи Ð´Ð»Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑ Ð²ÐµÑ€Ñии, Ñ…Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ Ð¿Ð°Ð¿ÐºÐ¸ Ð½Ð°Ð·Ð½Ð°Ñ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¿Ð°Ñ‚Ñ‡Ð° одинаковые

Ok best bet go ask XYZMods cause they make them And I dont think it matters what language it is as long as the TU's are right and the Title updates as well.

but its a problem with the TU installing and its not related to the trainer. Its more the aurora dash bug or something like that

Эта наша русская версия плохая, сам пытался не получилось.

прикол в том что все что я сделал с трейнерем в англ версии прекрасно сохранилось и юзается на нашей тоже (сейв же один и тот же) просто бокс не видит патчи для рус версии, хотя папки назначения для патча одинаковые

This isn't a russian forum... speak english or you'll be banned...

You may speak russian in the threads specifically for russian (basically the russian localization thread for aurora translations) and in private messages, however... the rest of the forum is for english only...

This isn't a russian forum... speak english or you'll be banned...

You may speak russian in the threads specifically for russian (basically the russian localization thread for aurora translations) and in private messages, however... the rest of the forum is for english only...

sorry:(