RealModScene
JPizzle

nand flasher 360 for xbox

NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX v1.2.0 by trancy (www.modcontrol.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX?

The NAND Flasher 360 is a NAND -flash program for XBOX 360 (XeX Version). With this program you can update to a

new version of freeboot within minutes. The Data gets verified for each extraction and writing step. Bad blocks

automatically get moved to the appropriate positions (Bad block management). This works for the small as well as

the larger NANDs (16/256/512MB).

Information on the hardware and NAND is also displayed.

Features:

- Simple, easy to use interface (a lot of the more complicated stuff gets done automatically)

- Displays information on the hardware and NAND

- Possible to easily add additional languages

- Bad blocks automatically get relocated (for all NAND sizes, 16/256/512MB)

- Verification process which results in very safe, virtually error-free read and write processes

Posted Image

NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX 360 v1.2.0.rar

Hello!

a question!

i have a jasper 16mb but i have lost my original nand

how can i update my console?

i have take 3 nand images with nand flasher they are same!

but when i update only freestyle works

when i try to go on NXE i get E71 error..

any idea what can i do?

Sorry for the daft question but if I dump my NAND with the above flasher and then switch my Xbox back on would anything happen?

Sorry for the daft question but if I dump my NAND with the above flasher and then switch my Xbox back on would anything happen?

You'd have a nand dump and an Xbox that's turned on

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

spaz2203,

Thanks for the reply, but being slightly dim insofar as Xbox is concerned and probably didn`t explain properly.....does your reply mean that after dumping the NAND to a USB stick and removing it from the Xbox if I turn the Xbox back on without the USB stick inserted it would boot up as normal?

Thanks in anticipation.

spaz2203,

Thanks for the reply, but being slightly dim insofar as Xbox is concerned and probably didn`t explain properly.....does your reply mean that after dumping the NAND to a USB stick and removing it from the Xbox if I turn the Xbox back on without the USB stick inserted it would boot up as normal?

Thanks in anticipation.

it should

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

spaz2203,

Thanks in anticipation.

WORST case scenario, if you dumped your nand, and turned it back on with the stick in the machine, it would write the same nand it already had on to the box again.

That's assuming you are dumping your nand as updflash.bin. and it's starting from Xell.

Otherwise, yes, spaz2203 is quite accurate indeed. You would have 1) A Dumped nand, and 2) An xbox that has been turned back on.

Hello,

does this tool supports slims with rgh2? It gives me error with nand not found or unsupported nand.

nandflasher.log:

Error: No NAND found or unsupported NAND type!
ERROR: No Nand found or unsupported Nand-Typ!
NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX v1.2.0 by trancy (modcontrol.com)
*** Error: An error has occurred ***

Hello,

does this tool supports slims with rgh2? It gives me error with nand not found or unsupported nand.

nandflasher.log:

ERROR: No Nand found or unsupported Nand-Typ!
NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX v1.2.0 by trancy (modcontrol.com)
*** Error: An error has occurred ***
it works perfectly on my trinity, you might want to try Swizzy's app

it works perfectly on my trinity, you might want to try Swizzy's app

Mine is corona 250gb and by swizzy app you mean nandMMC? Sorry i'm a noob in this area, but i'm quick learner :)

I'm trying to use NAND flasher, but when I click Dump NAND/Flash or Write NAND/FLash and then select some folder it displays "While process is running, please do not press any buttons!" and then nothing happens - even after I press A or B. The message is there all the time and nothing happens. I have to press middle Xbox button to close that message but then nothing is done, it just writes "NAND flasher 360 for Xbox v1.2.0 by trancy (modcontrol.com). What can I do now? I used Simple 360 NAND Flasher v1.2 to make dump, but now I can't Write/import new one - if there any way I can fix this or maybe use something else?

I'm trying to use NAND flasher, but when I click Dump NAND/Flash or Write NAND/FLash and then select some folder it displays "While process is running, please do not press any buttons!" and then nothing happens - even after I press A or B. The message is there all the time and nothing happens. I have to press middle Xbox button to close that message but then nothing is done, it just writes "NAND flasher 360 for Xbox v1.2.0 by trancy (modcontrol.com). What can I do now? I used Simple 360 NAND Flasher v1.2 to make dump, but now I can't Write/import new one - if there any way I can fix this or maybe use something else?

Simple 360 NAND Flasher should be able to write aswell, all you have to do is make sure the file to be written is named "updflash.bin"

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I Have Flashed The Nand Via Xell Reloded And When I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

And Could I Connect My RGH Hard Drive To PC And Flash Nand Please someone Help Me In This Fourm

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I Have Flashed The Nand Via Xell Reloded And When I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

And Could I Connect My RGH Hard Drive To PC And Flash Nand Please someone Help Me In This Fourm

That's it, 4 postings in the with the same request, without reading any of the responses given to you... you've been temporarily banned from posting in the forums, in the future... think about what you're about to post before posting things! And use common sense... it's NOT helping to post multiple times with the same question... it's also stupid of you to select Retail as build time, who told you to do that? seriously?

thank you for this tool

This tool is old and kinda no good anymore, it's better to use Simple 360 NAND Flasher :)