RealModScene
MG-Matrix-x2-RB

i cant creat a room on lobby xbox jtag

Nobody can help with that little amount of info,suggest checkout some tuts & look on youtube on how to setup unity & LiNK & then how to create room.After which provide the info like what game & at what point when creating a room (assuming your allowed to & its not because the rooms have already been created by admin),better add what type of room as well your attempting to make

Nobody can help with that little amount of info,suggest checkout some tuts & look on youtube on how to setup unity & LiNK & then how to create room.After which provide the info like what game & at what point when creating a room (assuming your allowed to & its not because the rooms have already been created by admin),better add what type of room as well your attempting to make

Also, are you trying to create a Unity room or are you trying to create a game for others to join?

hi i cant creat a room on lobby xbox jtag i dont know why ?

u must create a room in xboxunity.net so they can join u 

u must create a room in xboxunity.net so they can join u

No, you don't need a private room to have a game running, what you need is to join a room... then you create the game and wait for someone to join...

No, you don't need a private room to have a game running, what you need is to join a room... then you create the game and wait for someone to join...

thanks and if i want to creat a lobby ?

thanks and if i want to creat a lobby ?

Lobby, Game same thing... you start the game, go to whatever menu says that you wish to create a game or whatever... that's where you create the lobby... once you've got that running, you wait for others to join your game, then you start...

but when i creat a room it dosent show on the lobby section

You are mixing Room and Lobby, 2 completely different things making it VERY difficult to follow what exactly you mean...

When you create a game/lobby in the game, it'll show up for when ppl which are in the same room as you are on LiNK, if they don't see your game it's because of connection issues, maybe you haven't opened your ports correctly? maybe you're not on the same TU version? there are plenty of explanations for that... hell, it could even be an issue with the other users... maybe they didn't enable the pingpatch?