RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vurushi

E71

My console was banned because i needed LIve. I wanted to turn off my console and when i turn on my 360 comes THE ERROR E71.

I removed my HDD and works well but when i put the HDD a red light and Again E71.

I have a lot of games in my HDD.  

The HDD is for XBOX360 S.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i am banned i will receive a penalty?

This problem is caused by you having "default.xex" in the root of your HDD... remove that file and you're golden ;)

Connect the HD 360 to your computer and use the Party Buffalo Drive Explorer, to get access to your 360 HD File System.

Cant connect the hdd to my xbox because will appear the E71 error.

Should be able to override that with a launch.ini that points to a application running from a USB drive...

That's funky... can you dump your nand with Simple 360 NAND Flasher and send it to me? i wanna analyze it a little, see if i can spot anything there...

That's funky... can you dump your nand with Simple 360 NAND Flasher and send it to me? i wanna analyze it a little, see if i can spot anything there...

I formatted the HDD with PC in FAT32 then i formatted again with xbox 360.   Thank you very much for suggestions.

I formatted the HDD with PC in FAT32 then i formatted again with xbox 360.   Thank you very much for suggestions.

Yes, i kinda figured that much, and once you had formatted it again E71 is still there? if that's the case, you need to supply me with a dump of your nand as the secondary option is that there is a semi bad block in your nand that needs to be dealt with correctly, in order for me to help you solve the problem i need a dump from your console to check for this, and i also need to have the log from Simple 360 NAND Flasher to tell me where such blocks should be... i have tools i've written for myself to check for these types of issues...

Ok, according to this log your console is a MMC corona, this means the default.xex file could be on your internal memory unit, or someplace else... you need to check that, MMC corona's can't have a badblock...

Now, after 2 minutes when i use FSD says: Freestyle3 Crashed

Where do you have your FSD installed?

Where do you have your FSD installed?

FSD is in internal memory.   A friend modded my xbox.

FSD is in internal memory.   A friend modded my xbox.

That would be the root of pretty much all your problems, E71 is caused by dash.xex being corrupted, FSD is constantly re-writing it's data, meaning you are constantly writing to your MMC... so, you should move your FSD to the HDD and remove any other shit you've got installed on your internal memory unit...

That would be the root of pretty much all your problems, E71 is caused by dash.xex being corrupted, FSD is constantly re-writing it's data, meaning you are constantly writing to your MMC... so, you should move your FSD to the HDD and remove any other shit you've got installed on your internal memory unit...

Only game saves and my xbox account are installed in internall memory but now e71 is dead because i formatted the HDD with PC!

Only game saves and my xbox account are installed in internall memory but now e71 is dead because i formatted the HDD with PC!

Now i don't understand, you mentioned you had E71 after the format aswell... and now suddenly it's gone? or what?

I formatted the HDD 2 times. First time i formatted only. The second time i formatted and i changed the format to FAT32 (the 8th post) and now works normal. Sorry to have bothered you that all day!

• Like 1