RealModScene
Rebelian23

black ops dlc issues

Please help.... ive got the first 3 dlc's for call of duty black ops on my jtag and they run beautifully... but the 4th and 5th are not working....i used horizon to inject them into my system and i am running on tu 11 which as far as i know and have seen on xboxunity.net it is the latest tu for the game....any help or suggestions would be great

Thanx guys

• Like 2

Please help.... ive got the first 3 dlc's for call of duty black ops on my jtag and they run beautifully... but the 4th and 5th are not working....i used horizon to inject them into my system and i am running on tu 11 which as far as i know and have seen on xboxunity.net it is the latest tu for the game....any help or suggestions would be great

Thanx guys

Perhaps damaged DLC. You did not try to reinstall them?

Well by some chance does any1 have or know of a link that I can download rezzurection from?

Look DLC on xbox.comĀ  ;)

Says the guy whos been in the modding scene for ages.....ironic isnt it?

Just because I have been in the scene for ages doesnt mean I support piracy. I am in just about every scene that involves a hack for something, but you dont see me hacking bank accounts, which wouldnt be to hard, considering 1 of the many computer jobs I have done was upgrading a banks computers. Just because I want my hardware to do every thing possible, and want to save my retail games from children, doesnt make me a pirate. The biggest reason I mod systems is because I enjoy the project in it more than I enjoy playing the games. But thanks for recognising how much experience I actually have in the scene. Just because some one is part of the scene doesnt make them a pirate. also, i was stating a fact, which I will repeat. It Is against the rules to post any links relating to piracy on this site. the people who do get banned quick, and the links removed fast. If you insist on doing this, all I will say is try google.