RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AZTEK JuLiaN

change user name xboxunity

please please please please! :( :(

Help I want to change the name of my account xboxunity

I do not want to create another because I have added all my friends in that

• Like 1

I've merged these 2 thread into 1, no further discussions are required in the forums, if you want to change your accounts name on Xboxunity you have to contact the admins... it's as simple as that... any further threads about this will be deleted no questions asked, and if you continue not listening to what i'm telling you, you'll get banned from this community as you're clearly not interested in anything we're saying and thus not welcome here... listen to what ppl tell you instead of repeating yourself and just moaning about issues you have and you'll get along with the rest of this community...

• Like 1

Seems you just need to login & do it with a browser,no need to contact anyone

login to untiy

left click user name

left click settings

change name

wait for email to confirm

Seems you just need to login & do it with a browser,no need to contact anyone

login to untiy

left click user name

left click settings

change name

wait for email to confirm

Did you try doing that? i can't do that... no idea where you got changing name from? all i can do is change the password...

Nah didn't try changing user did try to change the old email addy i signed up with didn't work,didn't think name would be locked,it seems common sense has left the building..hahaha

I want to change the password of an account system link

To change your password all you have to do is login to unity using your current password, click on your name in the top right corner, select settings (top option in the menu), scroll down to the bottom type on your old (current) password and the new one, then click the button, voila!

Yes it does as i've changed mine recently

He meant to say he didn't mean he wanted to change the password but rather the username...

some admin to help me change the user name xboxunity

What is it with you and making new topics?! i told you already, more then once... CONTACT THE ADMINS!

is this fucking guy a dumb ass or what. why dont you just bann him swizzy. i have seen you bann for a lot less

Define alot less? If you mean ESTE, that wasn't alot less, he was bitching against me... and being generally rude to everyone and what not... that's in my books more than this guy... this guy is just annoying, not listening... maybe you're right tho, maybe this guy doesn't belong here... either way, i don't ban ppl without reason or without consulting the admins... (apart from spammers that is)

Define alot less? If you mean ESTE, that wasn't alot less, he was bitching against me... and being generally rude to everyone and what not... that's in my books more than this guy... this guy is just annoying, not listening... maybe you're right tho, maybe this guy doesn't belong here... either way, i don't ban ppl without reason or without consulting the admins... (apart from spammers that is)

i agree on being annoying and for sure not listening. no i was not talking about ESTE. like you said. he fucked him self. back to AZTEK JuLiaN. i dont understand how hard it is to understand what you are telling him.. it sounds like to me. AZTEK JuLiaN wants you to spoon feed him.. i cant spell for shit.. but at lest i am not fucking dumb ass when it comes to computers and hacked consoles. this is my 3rd hacked console. dreamcast, playstation 2, xbox 360.. thats my 2 cents. ? about ESTE. you talked to the admins before you banned him, if i understand you right.. if so, then i know why non of the admins have answered me back. lol. 

Hi guys, I've the same problame, my account name has change to Márcio André, but it was marcio26_rj, how I can change to previous account name?
this name I can't write on keyboard of XBOX 360.

Hi guys, I've the same problame, my account name has change to Márcio André, but it was marcio26_rj, how I can change to previous account name?

this name I can't write on keyboard of XBOX 360.

I doubt that... the account here is not the same as on xboxunity...

Sent from my SM-G903F

6 minutes ago, alabamba32 said:

Swizzy a moderator was rude when I asked people for  a indie game on old account and another guy banned me for it they did not give me a warning about it the old account was goldfishtiger

The mod wasnt rude.. you specifically asked for a link to something, that is called piracy, ZERO tolerance. Your other name was banned for just cause.