RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.5b

Make it a suggestion in the suggestions section please? :)

Hi!

This is my first relation with Aurora  :sweat:

I installed Aurora 0.5b in my RGH by FTP (2 times) and I'm trying to run it from XexMenu but I only get a black screen and the xbox system freezes, so I have to power down... 

I read the rules and other posts before, please don't ban me   :turned:

Hi!

This is my first relation with Aurora  :sweat:

I installed Aurora 0.5b in my RGH by FTP (2 times) and I'm trying to run it from XexMenu but I only get a black screen and the xbox system freezes, so I have to power down... 

Maybe something got corrupted during transfer. If your FTP app is set to ascii instead of binary, this can happen.

Another way to avoid this is to transfer it using a USB stick formatted to fat32.

Make sure you open Dashlaunch and point Aurora as the default dash to boot to, then it will always start with Aurora.

Why would be ban you for asking for support?

Just for asking about black screen? :huh:

And why would we ban you for that still? there's no reason to ban new members for asking for help with a problem they're facing, you might get a reply such as a link to a thread, or be told to search the forums (if it's a common question that keeps popping up over and over) but we don't ban anyone for asking for help, when we ban someone it's because they're breaking the rules repeatedly or because they're spamming (a post in russian with links to some shop selling something is spam in my eyes)

hello

hello I wonder if you could create a program hamachi vpn the network to play online games like gta vo fifa etc , etc

Nope, it's not that simple... and we don't support people wanting to go on xbox live with hacked systems on this forum...

Maybe something got corrupted during transfer. If your FTP app is set to ascii instead of binary, this can happen.

Another way to avoid this is to transfer it using a USB stick formatted to fat32.

Make sure you open Dashlaunch and point Aurora as the default dash to boot to, then it will always start with Aurora.

Solved. My dashlaunch wasn't updated. Thanks!

• Like 2

Solved. My dashlaunch wasn't updated. Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to us with the solution :) not alot of people do that, and if someone else have a similar issue, we can check that they're using a up-to-date dashlaunch, question; do you have any idea which version you were on?