RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.5b

is there a chance i could play online games on this update without system link thing !! :sweat:

There are already ways of doing that, but I wouldnt recommend it, as it is a great way to get your console banned. Also it will never be a part of aurora, as none of the developer support hacking live, and asking for help with that here is going to get you nowhere. There are people running paid services for that already, but I would strongly recomend against it.

• Like 3

Love the update, however...user filters doesn't save anymore when you reboot the xbox360.

It does work ok when the console is on - but reboot, and the settings are gone and you need to go back to user filters to set what you want. I know you can set up what you want with quick view now - so is the user filers going to become obsolete?

Thanks

Yeah, them to the "Folder", and they will save. you can not change the show all on the xbox, with out modifying the database first, which I gave detailed instructions on in another thread. it isnt hard to do, but if you dont have a computer or want to do it, just create a new folder view name it what you want, add the filters you want, and set it as default. The folder views allow you to set multiple filters to them, so it is more of an expanded filter system. So I would say the filters are far from obsolete.

• Like 1

Hey guys, nice work out there. I was just reporting that when I add the filter "Hide backups", it does not hide the backup files which exists in 00007000\backup, or maybe I misunderstood the filter, although "hide multidisc" works perfect. if this filter is meant to hide those backup files in the mentioned path from dashboard to prevent duplicate game covers then it might be having a bug or I don't know how to apply it... thanks a lot guys... nice job

Hey guys, nice work out there. I was just reporting that when I add the filter "Hide backups", it does not hide the backup files which exists in 00007000\backup, or maybe I misunderstood the filter, although "hide multidisc" works perfect. if this filter is meant to hide those backup files in the mentioned path from dashboard to prevent duplicate game covers then it might be having a bug or I don't know how to apply it... thanks a lot guys... nice job

The Hide Backups script hides any file ending with the extension .bak, i didn't implement for it to hide 0007000\backup\*

Either way, those showing up means you're scanning too deep, i'll see if i can add that to the script a little later :)

** Edit: **

https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraScripts/blob/master/Media/Scripts/UserFilters/HideBackups.lua i've updated the script here, however, i haven't tested it yet, going to do that shortly, it should however work with anything matching the expected structure (on any device)

** Edit2: **

Had some syntax errors, switching between different languages isn't always a good thing :) it's working properly now :D

Edited by Swizzy
  • Like 1

thy fro your work guys

my question is

it will be a setting that ftp will also show transmission speed?

is there a chance i could play online games on this update without system link thing !! :sweat:

Nope
  • Like 1

where is the Easter egg? i have try all... without fortune

Tons of ppl have found it, you just need more patience :) try again, we've given tons of clues...

Here's a quick summary:

1. Make sure you have your Xboxunity account linked

2. Make sure you are using the default skin (might not work with others)

3. The way to activate it is by holding a specific button until it launches, this shall be done while a certain part of the settings menu is highlighted (the button isn't used by this part)

4. It's in the settings menu, not alot of things there makes sense to have the easter egg, so... use common sense, where would someone hide a easter egg in the settings menu?

• Like 2

thats way i havent find it.. i havent try with internet connection. swizzy any chance in future release a path for cover? every time we do a fresh install we need to redownload all pic file

thats way i havent find it.. i havent try with internet connection. swizzy any chance in future release a path for cover? every time we do a fresh install we need to redownload all pic file

There's my AssetEditor... it don't need internet on your console...

I don't think anyone is going to let you "borrow an account". Why is your account not working, banned?

:thumbup:  

lmao.. 

Tons of ppl have found it, you just need more patience :) try again, we've given tons of clues...

Here's a quick summary:

1. Make sure you have your Xboxunity account linked

2. Make sure you are using the default skin (might not work with others)

3. The way to activate it is by holding a specific button until it launches, this shall be done while a certain part of the settings menu is highlighted (the button isn't used by this part)

4. It's in the settings menu, not alot of things there makes sense to have the easter egg, so... use common sense, where would someone hide a easter egg in the settings menu?

Found it, thanks Phoenix Team.

• Like 1

Hello.

I just want to report a bug :

When i press my home button and try to go to the system settings,aurora restarts and i can't go to my settings (to connect to my router in order to play online system link).

Can i fix it ? Or it is just my console ?

0.5b version.

Hello.

I just want to report a bug :

When i press my home button and try to go to the system settings,aurora restarts and i can't go to my settings (to connect to my router in order to play online system link).

Can i fix it ? Or it is just my console ?

0.5b version.

This isn't a bug, and it's not part of Aurora at all, it's part of Dashlaunch, press and hold RB when you exit, and you'll be returned to NXE... or fix your launch.ini to let you exit to NXE with the settings menu...

• Like 1

When i exit what ?

Sorry but i didn't get it.

Well, press Guide -> Go to settings -> answer "Yes" and hold RB

I don't remember if it was here that I saw someone talking about it, but I saw someone talking about it around here, so I'll talk about it again

Something to change the resolution on the fly for some games would be good, like starting an OG Xbox game and it goes to 480p, and then when you go back to Aurora the resolution returns to 1080p

Some games like SoulCalibur 2 only have widescreen in 480p mode, and some games run better at this resolution too

Dunno if it's possible though

• Like 2