RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.5b

can be add same button for profile change in aurora? as in fsd 3

we use 3+ profiles and for every profile changing we need restart xbox or go to stock dash...

sry for my english :)

Nokia lumia 635 via tapatalk

can be add same button for profile change in aurora? as in fsd 3

we use 3+ profiles and for every profile changing we need restart xbox or go to stock dash...

sry for my english :)

Nokia lumia 635 via tapatalk

Press the guide button, press X you have now logged out of whatever profile was logged in, now press X again and you can login to the new profile

Problem solved

Any chance for us to be able to play halo 2 using link in this upcoming release?

There are no changes related to LiNK in 0.5b...

so how long are we out from the new LiNK~ plugin update. like a year or longer. also what is planed so far. like friends list. link checker, and what not. i am just asking what is planed but not yet ready.

Well, when it's released you'll either notice on your console by it telling you there's an update available (if it's connected to the internet)

Or you'll see it on the front page (or just in this section as Released...)

Ok yep Im all hooked up now keep up good work guys.

I just tried Aurora for the first time (0.4b) and I love how simple and fast it is. I also understand why Aurora needed to exist.. because FSD hasn't been updated in 2 years and the RGH scene is still very active.. so huge kudos to your team for realizing this and putting all that effort into the project.

I am not able to use Aurora yet because I don't have any spare HDs I can format to FAT32 to transfer my huge collection which currently sits on a connectx 3TB NTFS drive. But I am so excited to hear that you are going to be releasing 0.5b soon with Connectx!! Will be sure to subscribe to this thread so I can be notified as soon as it's out. Can't wait!

Like the above post, I have also just installed Aurora for the first time and totally agreed, it's beautiful, fast and yet so simple to use... And the best part, it's just a beginning... Wonder what will be the future. A big thanks to the team for all the efforts and great work put in behind this amazing dash... Cheers!

• Like 1

Just registered and dropping by to say that I'm impatient to try this dashboard. I've been on freestyle for years and since all my games are now hosted on my synology NAS I play them using connectx so I'm happy to hear aurora 0.5b will include this.

I'm having a lot of issues with freestyle with coverart as it is overloading the memory I believe when you have too many games so it keeps crashing the console.

As soon as it is out I will be trying this :p

I hope both connectx and cover art will work smoothly even for someone with too many game backups...

Just registered and dropping by to say that I'm impatient to try this dashboard. I've been on freestyle for years and since all my games are now hosted on my synology NAS I play them using connectx so I'm happy to hear aurora 0.5b will include this.

I'm having a lot of issues with freestyle with coverart as it is overloading the memory I believe when you have too many games so it keeps crashing the console.

As soon as it is out I will be trying this :p

I hope both connectx and cover art will work smoothly even for someone with too many game backups...

It should work great, not a tester for aurora, but from what I have heard from the Devs, the wait on the next version is because they are busy with real life, and dont have time currently to support the issues that might arise, basically the bugs that the testers missed. But from what I have heard from them, the connectX feature is working great, and the current version of aurora is already handling large librarys quite nicely, so no worries there. :)

• Like 1

Hello. Sonetimes my Aurora 0.4 freeze on tu path CHANGE (from hddx to usbMU0), exist a way to setup tu path from the start?

Hello. Sonetimes my Aurora 0.4 freeze on tu path CHANGE (from hddx to usbMU0), exist a way to setup tu path from the start?

We're is ur Aurora installed? I'm not a tester none that. But try this if it's installed on ur hard drive. Try intalling it or putting it on the USB. See what it does. It maybe cause it's on the hard drive is why it want change. Or ur thumb drive could be curupt.

We're is ur Aurora installed? I'm not a tester none that. But try this if it's installed on ur hard drive. Try intalling it or putting it on the USB. See what it does. It maybe cause it's on the hard drive is why it want change. Or ur thumb drive could be curupt.

No, this is a common bug on v0.4 that will be fixed on v0.5, for now we dont have a temporary workaround. [emoji6]
  • Like 2

I bet they are busy playing their new ps4. Bye2 aurora

Even so, i can't ask more for the current Aurora build. It's working with no issues for what i need.

• Like 2

Even so, i can't ask more for the current Aurora build. It's working with no issues for what i need.

Yea everything is working fine. I hope they can change the freestyle plugin. At least change the name to aurora instead of freestyle home for the sake of the experience and remove the bottom black bar that showing the game detail. Do that then they can call it the final version of aurora 😊

Yea everything is working fine. I hope they can change the freestyle plugin. At least change the name to aurora instead of freestyle home for the sake of the experience and remove the bottom black bar that showing the game detail. Do that then they can call it the final version of aurora

That name doesn't bother me at all, can live with it. When comes to the black bottom bar, i think you can edit your theme or make another one without that? Not sure tho, i don't have access to my xbox atm, i'm on a roadtrip.

Yea everything is working fine. I hope they can change the freestyle plugin. At least change the name to aurora instead of freestyle home for the sake of the experience and remove the bottom black bar that showing the game detail. Do that then they can call it the final version of aurora

i don`t think changing the string in menu is at high priority right now, as there are some really cool thing coming and i don`t think that some string will spoil your experience.

also, i believe aurora is far from "the final version", as it`s still in beta.

PS: I assume you don`t play multiplayer, cause "the bottom black bar that showing the game detail" is very useful when playing through link

• Like 3

And you can always edit the xur to your liking.. as it is easily possible :-) and make it say what ev.. quite possibly why it isn't an issue? there used to be a tutorial on modifying it.. just dont know where it has gone to..

Haters gonna hate!

But if you need a beta tester with a huge collection and actively using conectx, I'm your man!

Seriously i can't stand fsd permanently crashing cuz of my collections when I just navigate through it...

• Like 1