RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.5b

OMG, what a sensless discussion... Aurora 0.4b runs more than 10 times better as every FSD!

Thank you very much for your great work!

Aurora ist super pretty good!

Paddy01

• Like 1

Hello Masters!

Only 3 things missing for me from Aurora to drop FSD...

1st. A menu for view user avatar...

2nd. Samba Share.

3rd. Hungarian language addon.

Thank You

1. probably not coming

2. will be there when they are ready to do it.

3. Can be done by you, as anyone can make a translation in any language for aurora.

there will be sounds in the next version?

Another question that has been answered 1000 times, NO. and No fan speed either. If you want sounds, create a theme with sounds. They put that option in for themers, but it will never be standard in aurora.

I'm just having the TU download/device selecting issue, and I am waiting with a smile in my face for a fix!!! :D

Thank you, guys.

We all know you do great!

Hi!

I´m sure another People has told you this Question 1000 times, but i can´t find it.

Could you integrate an delete Option for deleting Games out of the database (i

can only hide).

Best regards

Paddy

There is already a delete option. Go to the game press Y then at the bottom there is rename, click right or left with the arrow until delete is written.

There is already a delete option. Go to the game press Y then at the bottom there is rename, click right or left with the arrow until delete is written.

A word of warning tho; this deletes the entire game, not just remove it from the database...

No and for what. You have dual/tripple nand. You can have original, hacked, devkit, rgloader or xell as "nand". Its off topic btw. Aurora and fsd is a dashboard application. Its not the nand itself.

• Like 2

A word of warning tho; this deletes the entire game, not just remove it from the database...

All you got to do is un hook your external hard drive the games will be grey than delete what you want it will delete the data base than when you put you external hard drive back in it will find the game start with a new data base for that game.

All you got to do is un hook your external hard drive the games will be grey than delete what you want it will delete the data base than when you put you external hard drive back in it will find the game start with a new data base for that game.

Yeah, but that only works when your game is on a external harddrive and Aurora is on your internal, if aurora is on your external that won't work...

Its time for "remove from database only"-option then.

And maybe "remove with all dependencies or additonal data" (like TUs, DLCs and gamesaves)

We would have that way more options for removing, more freedom/customization. Would be simplier for all of us, instead of manually delete.

• Like 1

Is this ever going to be released?

Where's your patience? gone with the wind?

• Like 2

When?

When it is ready, and not a moment sooner. could be yesterday for all we know, or next month. lol. on a more serious note, the only ones who know when it will be released, and thats the developers, and they dont have a release schedule.