RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.5b

and can u make it like xbox live server just like adding friends and talk to them just like xbox live if u can thank you

Yes, they've been fixed... what we mention here is mostly new stuff :)

Thats already there... just not for all games...

anthor suggest can u make it like xbox live server just like adding friends and talk to them just like xbox live if u can thank you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Send me your databases and i'll investigate what's going on..

I Appreciate that Swizzy, here's my db https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70301181/content.db

edit: I see that content type and content group are both set to 0. I'm guessing that's why MW3 and Crysis 3 are not filtering. I'll try to change them tonight and report back if it works.

edit 2: Yep, that worked. Not sure why content type and group weren't set, but all fixed now.

I Appreciate that Swizzy, here's my db https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70301181/content.db

edit: I see that content type and content group are both set to 0. I'm guessing that's why MW3 and Crysis 3 are not filtering. I'll try to change them tonight and report back if it works.

edit 2: Yep, that worked. Not sure why content type and group weren't set, but all fixed now.

Could you also send me the other part of the DB, the settings one... and, the xex of one of the games that is causing you problems (or GOD header if that's the type you've got)

Hi all

So far I have used FSD

The average speed was ftp copy 11-12MB / s

The Aurora is up to 9MB / s

What could be wrong?

MaesterRowen, why do not you have placed on the main page of this news?

Because this is a preview of what's to come, 0.5b isn't released yet, when we release it we'll frontpage it ;)

will they be in the future updates?

Maybe, i don't know... it's possible to do that already now with a custom skin if you want...

could demonstrate how to do

I'm not a skinner, but someone that is could probably help you with that ;)

• Like 1

Is there a preset of icons available, once 0.5b is released? If not could you provide us the sample image (homebrew icon) shown in the screenshots?

• Like 1

Is there a preset of icons available, once 0.5b is released? If not could you provide us the sample image (homebrew icon) shown in the screenshots?

There will be a set of default icons...

• Like 1

Could you also send me the other part of the DB, the settings one... and, the xex of one of the games that is causing you problems (or GOD header if that's the type you've got)

Sorry, was AFK. I'll get you the settings db tomorrow, but not sure what you mean by the header for the god (only a few GOD's, I rarely use them.) I'd hate to have to convert to iso and extract to get the xex out, and not sure how to extract a header.

Sorry, was AFK. I'll get you the settings db tomorrow, but not sure what you mean by the header for the god (only a few GOD's, I rarely use them.) I'd hate to have to convert to iso and extract to get the xex out, and not sure how to extract a header.

If you're using GOD for the game it has a file with a folder that has the same name with ".data" added to it, that's the header file...

If you're using xex as a game (unpacked) send me default.xex

Will there be future versions of motion control through kinnekt?

No, there will not...

If you're using GOD for the game it has a file with a folder that has the same name with ".data" added to it, that's the header file...

If you're using xex as a game (unpacked) send me default.xex

OK, sorry for the confusion, thought you needed an actual file. Was way to large to send so I guess it's just for identification in the db.

here is the settings db: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70301181/settings.db

The header for MW3 is: 05BD7797B9F7170E3157F8A630775D59.data 

and the header for Crysis 3 is: F2A4DDDBAF4F10018AF947BC23955AA4.data

OK, sorry for the confusion, thought you needed an actual file. Was way to large to send so I guess it's just for identification in the db.

here is the settings db: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70301181/settings.db

The header for MW3 is: 05BD7797B9F7170E3157F8A630775D59.data 

and the header for Crysis 3 is: F2A4DDDBAF4F10018AF947BC23955AA4.data

No, i did need the actual file, the one named "05BD7797B9F7170E3157F8A630775D59" for MW3, and "F2A4DDDBAF4F10018AF947BC23955AA4" for Crysis 3

No, i did need the actual file, the one named "05BD7797B9F7170E3157F8A630775D59" for MW3, and "F2A4DDDBAF4F10018AF947BC23955AA4" for Crysis 3

Crap! MW3 alone shows 8.16GB, not sure I can help you there unless you can give me a viable alternative for uploading it. I don't have that much room in my dropbox

Crap! MW3 alone shows 8.16GB, not sure I can help you there unless you can give me a viable alternative for uploading it. I don't have that much room in my dropbox

Seriously?! i'm NOT looking for the .data folder, i'm looking for the tiny header file, the one without .data that is right next to the .data folder...

** Edit: **

After looking at your database i see that they're not actually GOD containers, they're NXE installation containers, almost the same, not quite the same tho... (i base that of the path, which might be incorrect, but i'm guessing it is correct)

Seriously?! i'm NOT looking for the .data folder, i'm looking for the tiny header file, the one without .data that is right next to the .data folder...

** Edit: **

After looking at your database i see that they're not actually GOD containers, they're NXE installation containers, almost the same, not quite the same tho... (i base that of the path, which might be incorrect, but i'm guessing it is correct)

Gotcha. 

MW3: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70301181/05BD7797B9F7170E3157F8A630775D59

Crysis 3: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70301181/F2A4DDDBAF4F10018AF947BC23955AA4

edit: yes, they were copied from my retail side as downloaded games, and placed in my GOD folder. Could explain why they weren't registered properly