RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Nilabh Tiwari

System Update through Xbox Live

Is it okay to update the xbox 360 dashboard through xbox live system update. I am on "2.0.16747.0" right now. Would it be okay to let xbox live update it to "2.0.17150.0" ? Or should I use "Simple Nand Flasher"? My board and flash are "Corona" types and the hack is "Glitch2" type. I'm asking this because for some odd reason I haven't been banned, just yet.

• Like 2

Lol you have modded console?

Then you will hav to mod your nand before you can update. Otherwise your hack is gone. And you are banned

Is it okay to update the xbox 360 dashboard through xbox live system update. I am on "2.0.16747.0" right now. Would it be okay to let xbox live update it to "2.0.17150.0" ? Or should I use "Simple Nand Flasher"? My board and flash are "Corona" types and the hack is "Glitch2" type. I'm asking this because for some odd reason I haven't been banned, just yet.

You probably haven't made a full connection to xbl... which means it doesn't require a challenge to pass...

But yeah, you should follow this tutorial: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com or one similar to it...