RealModScene
Roy Gadi

Far Cry 4 - Title Update Aurora Problem

Hello

i added title update 4 for Far Cry 4 and i put it in : \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 555308CA \ 000B0000\.

when i check if the title update is work fine on freestyle 3  and i can see in menu of freestyle 3 when press Y in title update .

but when i start aurora and check for the title update for the game its show nothing.

i tried to do all kind of scans but still not shown in aurora.

for all the other game works fine and i see the update fine

please help me to solve it and to play far cry 4 with the new title update!

thanks alot for helpers! 

• Like 1

Did you launch Far Cry 4 after seeing it in FSD but before you launch Aurora?

yes in freestyle 3 i see the update and i lunch it and it works fine but when enter aurora i can't see update if you want i can add picures of freestyle and aurora

thanks alot

yes in freestyle 3 i see the update and i lunch it and it works fine but when enter aurora i can't see update if you want i can add picures of freestyle and aurora

thanks alot

Do you launch FSD again after launching the game or do you go straight to aurora after? FSD will remove the TU once it's been booted (if memory serves me right) which means that it won't be there anymore when Aurora does it's scan... so there's nothing to find... (FSD have it in it's own personal directory)

Do you launch FSD again after launching the game or do you go straight to aurora after? FSD will remove the TU once it's been booted (if memory serves me right) which means that it won't be there anymore when Aurora does it's scan... so there's nothing to find... (FSD have it in it's own personal directory)

i try to do both of them. when start the console on i run the game in freestyle after the game run with the update i go to aurora and check and the update not shown .when check in the file explorer in aurora i see the update in the game directory like i wrote in the beginning but when press in aurora on Y and check title update its not shown.

in the first time after i make scan for TU in aurora i saw that the aurora found the update in the scanning this update is about 300 MB so its take few second and continue but still not shown in the title update when press Y

when return to freestyle i see the update correctly

thanks

i try to do both of them. when start the console on i run the game in freestyle after the game run with the update i go to aurora and check and the update not shown .when check in the file explorer in aurora i see the update in the game directory like i wrote in the beginning but when press in aurora on Y and check title update its not shown.

in the first time after i make scan for TU in aurora i saw that the aurora found the update in the scanning this update is about 300 MB so its take few second and continue but still not shown in the title update when press Y

when return to freestyle i see the update correctly

thanks

Send me your databases and i'll look into it

can explain me how to do it?

Start FSD, go to the folder you have Aurora, go into Data, copy the folder named "Databases", put this in a zip, rar or whatever you like, and upload to a site such as www.sendspace.com and give me the link to it...

Ok, looking in your database i can see that Aurora does find your TU, it's in storage... however... the TU don't match your version of the game, the only thing that matches is TitleID... Base Version and Media ID both are different

Tu Base Version: 3

Game Base Version: 2

Tu Media ID: 9D5655A

Game Media ID: 8BF0610

I'm not sure why FSD shows it, it's clearly wrong... are you sure it even loads with the game? it shouldn't...

Ok, looking in your database i can see that Aurora does find your TU, it's in storage... however... the TU don't match your version of the game, the only thing that matches is TitleID... Base Version and Media ID both are different

Tu Base Version: 3

Game Base Version: 2

Tu Media ID: 9D5655A

Game Media ID: 8BF0610

I'm not sure why FSD shows it, it's clearly wrong... are you sure it even loads with the game? it shouldn't...

yes its load fine

when i put different Tu i got error message so which title update fit to me i have the complex version of the game

thanks

yes its load fine

when i put different Tu i got error message so which title update fit to me i have the complex version of the game

thanks

in addition to that when i put the title update of rf version, aurora show the update but when start the game its show that the version is not compatible

so i dont know what to do.

the update that i used first is the pal and when start the game in freestyle its work fine

swizzy what program do you use to read the db with on the comp

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitebrowser/

yes its load fine

thanks

Does the game work fine and you can see that the TU is loaded, or is it just that the game works fine?

in freedtyle i see that the tu active but can't know if it works or not but when put other tu i got the error of incompatible

You can if you know how...

Start the game, press the Guide button... look in the lower right corner v> you should see TU version there (if it says 4, then it's working)

If that doesn't work, you can use the webUI; browse to http://consoleip:9999 and check there... you should see TU version there aswell (replace console ip in that link to whatever your IP is, usually something like 192.168.0.100

You can if you know how...

Start the game, press the Guide button... look in the lower right corner v> you should see TU version there (if it says 4, then it's working)

If that doesn't work, you can use the webUI; browse to http://consoleip:9999 and check there... you should see TU version there aswell (replace console ip in that link to whatever your IP is, usually something like 192.168.0.100

the web only work this is the info

Path: Hdd1:\Cont...-COMPLEX\default.xex
TitleId: 0x555308CA
MediaId: 0x08BF0610
Disc: 1 of 1
Game version: 0x00000002 / 0x00000002
TU version: 0
Resolution: 1280 x 720

from what i see its not load the tu
so what i can do?

the web only work this is the info

Path: Hdd1:\Cont...-COMPLEX\default.xex

TitleId: 0x555308CA

MediaId: 0x08BF0610

Disc: 1 of 1

Game version: 0x00000002 / 0x00000002

TU version: 0

Resolution: 1280 x 720

from what i see its not load the tu

so what i can do?

Search for the correct TU, the one with MediaID 08BF0610 and Base/Game version 00000002

Search for the correct TU, the one with MediaID 08BF0610 and Base/Game version 00000002

where i cam find it the main site of title update is down and can't find.

did you know maybe site that i can find it?

thanks alot for all the help you gave me!

Roy