RealModScene
Urek

looking for Dragon age inquisition title update, Media ID: 4C274E0C

Greetings everyone !

So, i have been playing DAI without an update for a while now, but it's starting to get more and more buggy and i just can't take it :wacko:

therefore, i searched for Title update for my version ( Media id: 4C274E0C ), but i couldn't find anything at all, not TU1 or TU2.

So if someone has it, would they please upload it somewhere for me? i would be glad :clap:

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, Disc 1 and Disc 2 have different media ID's. There are several threads about this. I believe you're playing from Disc 2 and all of the Title updates are for the media id that belongs to Disc 1 (or vice versa). I hope this helps. 

Ohhh i see..., now that you mention it, i tried using a random TU1 i found but it doesn't make it able to enter the main menu, just loops back and forth, not sure if this is the right update for my game but i am not applying it right..

Thanks so much man :)

Ohhh i see..., now that you mention it, i tried using a random TU1 i found but it doesn't make it able to enter the main menu, just loops back and forth, not sure if this is the right update for my game but i am not applying it right..

Thanks so much man :)

You put the update in either hdd1:\Cache\ or Hdd1:\Content\00...0\TitleID\000B0000\

Most likely the later one as it's most likely the second type of TU which don't work from cache...

• Like 1

You put the update in either hdd1:\Cache\ or Hdd1:\Content\00...0\TitleID\000B0000\

Most likely the later one as it's most likely the second type of TU which don't work from cache...

Putting it inside the cache made it work ! :D, this is the first game which rejects having the update in 000B0000 folder...

However, after putting it in the cache i am getting that error from time to time " FSD has crashed , try to continue, restart fsd," not sure what's the case though.

Now hopefully xbuc will go out of maintenance someday and upload TU2

Thank you enon! :D

turn off plugin in fsd3 settings to get round splash loop error.

or

you can extract the data files from the installed content (deleting the installed content after as it won't be needed) with wxpirs and put everything in 1 folder overwriting any duplicate files. your end up with 1 folder 13 gigs in size or so. only problem with this is the deluxe dlc don't work but at least the tU won't give you loop error and you won't have to switch of the plugin.

turn off plugin in fsd3 settings to get round splash loop error.

or

you can extract the data files from the installed content (deleting the installed content after as it won't be needed) with wxpirs and put everything in 1 folder overwriting any duplicate files. your end up with 1 folder 13 gigs in size or so. only problem with this is the deluxe dlc don't work but at least the tU won't give you loop error and you won't have to switch of the plugin.

I'm already playing with the deluxe dlc, doing that will cause my save to corrupt i believe :(, will turning off the plugin cause any harm later on ?

plugin will turn itself back on on a reboot. i am still looking for a solution to playing with TU, deluxe dlc without turning off plugin. can't remember if i tried installing the game as a god to hdd:\content\0000000000000000\title id\00007000\god works, might try that when i get a mo. as this worked for far cry 4 dirty disc error.

plugin will turn itself back on on a reboot. i am still looking for a solution to playing with TU, deluxe dlc without turning off plugin. can't remember if i tried installing the game as a god to hdd:\content\0000000000000000\title id\00007000\god works, might try that when i get a mo. as this worked for far cry 4 dirty disc error.

It might work if you merge the dlc with disc 1 in GOD format, i just play it as it is since the error only appears when i am out of the game and when it appears i just select try to continue, nothing bad happens xD.

Although i am not sure if my game is using the TU or not, it is selected but is there a way for me to actually check the version from within the game?

the deluxe dlc won't appear in that hut when you first wake up i find when you play as 1 big 13gig folder. don't think making that folder a god and placing it in content/00000/title id ect/     will work.....any better.

that's what i have found anyway, that the only way for me to play the deluxe dlc is to switch of plugin in fsd3 settings.

just use 360contentmanager to get media id of TU and use same app for finding media id of your game be it god or default.xex

this game isn't available for download as a god from xbl and can only be played from disc in the retail world.maybe that's why it has so many problems.

i put it inside the cache and it says my save data was created with a newer version of the game, told me to title update my game LMAO

I doubt this TU should go into Cache...

Try putting it in Content\0000...00\TitleID\0000B000\

I doubt this TU should go into Cache...

Try putting it in Content\0000...00\TitleID\0000B000\

same, because the save data i had is before i installed TU6. i had to make a new save data in order to play TU6, can't use the older version save data anymore unless i disable TU6. is there a way to change the version of the save file?