RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
enapetin

Aurora Portuguese (Brazil) PT-BR Cover

Before everything I thank you everyone that is developing and suporting Aurora and Team Phoenix.

I am here to help and i change Aurora cover to a portuguese version because i know that many brazilians play on Xbox 360 RGH-JTAG

If is possible, can someone upload this file to XboxUnity.net.

post-17086-0-84801700-1421974359_thumb.png

• Like 1

Before everything I thank you everyone that is developing and suporting Aurora and Team Phoenix.

I am here to help and i change Aurora cover to a portuguese version because i know that many brazilians play on Xbox 360 RGH-JTAG

If is possible, can someone upload this file to XboxUnity.net.

Why don't you do it yourself? do you not have an account there?

So, I thought that to upload covers needed someone to allow because when I upload my first cover It didn't apear in covers list. But now I know that we have to wait some hours. Thanks for replaying.

Something that I usually don't like is that brazilian model covers are not usually to find.

So, I thought that to upload covers needed someone to allow because when I upload my first cover It didn't apear in covers list. But now I know that we have to wait some hours. Thanks for replaying.

Something that I usually don't like is that brazilian model covers are not usually to find.

Actually, when you do upload covers they have to be approved by me or one of the other moderators/admins, this may take a few days sometimes depending on how soon one of us have some time over to check the site for new covers to approve, but generally if it's been a week and your cover isn't available it's likely that it go rejected due to not following the guidelines...

You'll have to upload brazilian covers if you want them xD