RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ScouserInExile

Fight Night Champion dlc problem

I've copied my Fight Night Champion disk to the hard drive of my fat, rgh modded 360. I've the *cough* acquired some dlc, including stuff like unlocking all boxers. As with previous dlc I've grabbed, I've copied the files to the appropriate folder and checked it's unlocked with xm360.

And it doesn't work. Nothing has changed in the game.

Any ideas why this might be? I suspect it needs access to the EA store to be useable. Any way to do this on an rgh console?

Did you install the appropriate TitleUpdate? if not; that's why it's not working...

TitleUpdates fix bugs, add new features/items and/or add support for DLC which may or may not have been planned at the time of release...

I've found out what the problem is here.

I don't normally have my 360 connected to my router since it currently involves running a network cable from one room to another, which doesn't really work when I have two kids under four and a pregnant wife who can't see her feet. But last night, I wanted to update all my games, so hooked it up.

While it was hooked up, I booted up Fight Night and lo and behold, I'm presented with a message telling me that I can't use dlc if I'm not signed into EA's servers.

Is there any way around this?

I've found out what the problem is here.

I don't normally have my 360 connected to my router since it currently involves running a network cable from one room to another, which doesn't really work when I have two kids under four and a pregnant wife who can't see her feet. But last night, I wanted to update all my games, so hooked it up.

While it was hooked up, I booted up Fight Night and lo and behold, I'm presented with a message telling me that I can't use dlc if I'm not signed into EA's servers.

Is there any way around this?

Nope, EA server connection requires that you're connected to Xbox Live...

So the DLC for this game is not possible to use because you need to be conected whit ea server if i read correct ?