RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Nexusrex

Internet Connection and Xbox Unity problem

Well, i am a noob in jtag/rgh internet connection, i have xbox 360 E and FSD 3.0 rev 775 and i disabled the xbox live and xbox live membership creation from the NXE dashboard, so will i be safe and i could connect to internet normally using the normal way? And is there a problem if i connected to internet and i am safe from the xbox live?

And i got a problem in Xbox Unity, after i signed up and i log in it gave me a problem, after that i changed the password using forgot password, and i putted the username and the password and it gave me the same problem, so what can i do.

You can use internet without problems once you're blocking xbox live, however... just blocking it with family settings won't help, you need to use the dashlaunch block aswell to be safe...

What problem are you having with unity exactly?

Ok, i will put put dashlaunch. (In the launch.ini or the sample_launch.ini i put liveblock = true and livestrong = false ?)

In Unity, i registed and after i finished i logged in and i got a problem (Login Failed, Please Try Again) and i changed my password and i tried again and i got the same problem so what can i do to log in?

Ok, i will put put dashlaunch. (In the launch.ini or the sample_launch.ini i put liveblock = true and livestrong = false ?)

In Unity, i registed and after i finished i logged in and i got a problem (Login Failed, Please Try Again) and i changed my password and i tried again and i got the same problem so what can i do to log in?

Yes, liveblock = true is sufficent for security...

That problem is generally due to typing in wrong username/password or a connection problem...

Try enabling xhttp in dashlaunch, also try simplifying your password and see if it helps...

So, you're unable to login to the site using your computer? then you need to speak with one of the admins...

Well, i am a noob in jtag/rgh internet connection, i have xbox 360 E and FSD 3.0 rev 775 and i disabled the xbox live and xbox live membership creation from the NXE dashboard, so will i be safe and i could connect to internet normally using the normal way? And is there a problem if i connected to internet and i am safe from the xbox live?

And i got a problem in Xbox Unity, after i signed up and i log in it gave me a problem, after that i changed the password using forgot password, and i putted the username and the password and it gave me the same problem, so what can i do.

Try to create a new profile in Unity