RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ahsan

xbox home game menu instead of freestyle dash

friends i am new to xbox my console is xbox 360 e console and it is rgh. in recent days  i learned how to install xex menu and free style dash and how to install games from them. i  want to know how to play from xbox home game menu instead of freestyle or xex menu i have seen a video in youtube a person after installing from freestyle he played game from xbox home game menu please help me in this thanks in advance

You'll need games in GOD format to be able to play them from the normal NXE dash. But I would advise against it. Try installing Aurora 0.4b and use that as your new dashboard. It's the easiest way to use your RGH the way it's supposed to be.

• Like 1

You'll need games in GOD format to be able to play them from the normal NXE dash. But I would advise against it. Try installing Aurora 0.4b and use that as your new dashboard. It's the easiest way to use your RGH the way it's supposed to be.

i used god method with some info from internet but it is for disk and it worked  . method which i watched from internet is for disk  http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/console-guides/xbox-360-guides/9275-convert-installed-games-games-demand-play-without-disc-xbox-360-jtag.html this is link my query is that what is method of  making game god from a usb or external hard disk

i used god method with some info from internet but it is for disk and it worked  . method which i watched from internet is for disk  http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/console-guides/xbox-360-guides/9275-convert-installed-games-games-demand-play-without-disc-xbox-360-jtag.html this is link my query is that what is method of  making game god from a usb or external hard disk

You can use USBMU (maximum of 32GB per device) to store GOD containers... however, you cannot put them in like x:\Games\GodContainer

that doesn't work with NXE, it does however work with FSD/Aurora...

Is there a particular reason you don't want to be using FSD or Aurora to start games?

• Like 1

You can use USBMU (maximum of 32GB per device) to store GOD containers... however, you cannot put them in like x:\Games\GodContainer

that doesn't work with NXE, it does however work with FSD/Aurora...

Is there a particular reason you don't want to be using FSD or Aurora to start games?

yes there is a reason that i dont want to use fsd and aurora to start games because from xbox home it is easy to load games directly insted of going into xex menu and load game or go into xex menu and open fsd . there is a method of directly boothing into fsd but may thats difficult to set . please tell me how to use usbmu to store god  and load from ms board

yes there is a reason that i dont want to use fsd and aurora to start games because from xbox home it is easy to load games directly insted of going into xex menu and load game or go into xex menu and open fsd . there is a method of directly boothing into fsd but may thats difficult to set . please tell me how to use usbmu to store god  and load from ms board

It's easy to boot directly into FSD/Aurora, all you need to do is configure Dashlaunch...

USBMU is easy to create, you just format your USB device in the dashboard and voila!

• Like 1

I also believe that there is a god container that works as a shortcut sort of container, you set it up on your computer to point at the default xex of the game or app, and put it in the content folder, then your fsd extracted games will work directly from the nxe/metro dash. Havnt used it myself, but you can get more info here. http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/10876-quickboot-2-1-download-create-dashboard-shortcuts-xex-apps-games.html

• Like 1

It's easy to boot directly into FSD/Aurora, all you need to do is configure Dashlaunch...

USBMU is easy to create, you just format your USB device in the dashboard and voila!

i know there are some videos of getting directly to fsd using dash launch my questation is if i wanted to again get back to default xbox home then what steps i need to take and can you tell me dashlaunch uses. are there any videos of how to use usbmu

that is easy, hit the guide button, hit y, hold down rb and hit ok. this will dump you back at NXE/Metro dash, but does not unload the plugin. or you can use any of the settings options in the guide, and as long as dashlaunch in not set up to disable it, it will take you back to nxe/metro.

• Like 1

I also believe that there is a god container that works as a shortcut sort of container, you set it up on your computer to point at the default xex of the game or app, and put it in the content folder, then your fsd extracted games will work directly from the nxe/metro dash. Havnt used it myself, but you can get more info here. http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/10876-quickboot-2-1-download-create-dashboard-shortcuts-xex-apps-games.html

thankx i'll give it a try

that is easy, hit the guide button, hit y, hold down rb and hit ok. this will dump you back at NXE/Metro dash, but does not unload the plugin. or you can use any of the settings options in the guide, and as long as dashlaunch in not set up to disable it, it will take you back to nxe/metro.

i like orignal xbox home rather than fsd so can you please tell me some uses of dashlaunch it is not installed in my xbox

i like orignal xbox home rather than fsd so can you please tell me some uses of dashlaunch it is not installed in my xbox

You prefer using NXE? why? it has much less features then FSD does... and you can skin FSD to make it look like NXE ;)

Dashlaunch is installed in 99% of all RGH/JTAG xboxes out there, most just don't know it... the installer however doubles as a configuration app, so just download dashlaunch (you can find it here in the forums) and run the installer, it'll probably just show you the settings... if that's the case, it's already installed... and you change the settings... then you press RB until you see devices to save the configuration to...

If dashlaunch doesn't show you settings, it'll ask you to either update (if you're on a old version) or install (if you don't have it installed already)

• Like 1

You prefer using NXE? why? it has much less features then FSD does... and you can skin FSD to make it look like NXE ;)

Dashlaunch is installed in 99% of all RGH/JTAG xboxes out there, most just don't know it... the installer however doubles as a configuration app, so just download dashlaunch (you can find it here in the forums) and run the installer, it'll probably just show you the settings... if that's the case, it's already installed... and you change the settings... then you press RB until you see devices to save the configuration to...

If dashlaunch doesn't show you settings, it'll ask you to either update (if you're on a old version) or install (if you don't have it installed already)

can i download game covers in fsd through internet and patch or install updates of games can you tell me what is procedure of connecting to internet without getting any harm from microsoft ? if i connect to internet do they brick my xbox  do i hav to use dashlaunch to connect to internet. i also wanted to know about ftp thanks for help  . i use default xbox home because  i think may be god  runs better and with graphics perfomance also

There's no performance difference in games between FSD and NXE...

FTP is only available when running FSD, Aurora, XEXMenu or something else with an FTP server...

If you enable liveblock in dashlaunch it'll redirect the Xbox Live DNS addresses to localhost effectively blocking the xbox from contacting Xbox Live, altough there's rarely ever any problems with it being able to phone home... generally, the problems arise when you start trying to play on Xbox Live and thus start upgrading your kernel using the official updater (which replaces everything with the original data, effectively breaking the hack)

There's no performance difference in games between FSD and NXE...

FTP is only available when running FSD, Aurora, XEXMenu or something else with an FTP server...

If you enable liveblock in dashlaunch it'll redirect the Xbox Live DNS addresses to localhost effectively blocking the xbox from contacting Xbox Live, altough there's rarely ever any problems with it being able to phone home... generally, the problems arise when you start trying to play on Xbox Live and thus start upgrading your kernel using the official updater (which replaces everything with the original data, effectively breaking the hack)

ok sounds good i will use fsd can you tell me  how to connect to wifi , through orignal xbox home setting or through any other option . in xbox home setting there are network setting  through which we can connect to wifi . and  my another questation is on xbox live there is only multiplayer gaming only , game on my jatagged will it try to connect to xbox live for any update  or multiplayer connect that can harm my xbox while liveblock enabled

With a JTAG/RGH you cannot use Xbox Live, so there's no multiplayer available in that regard... however... using FSD you have access to LiNK which is an alternative to Xbox Live, although it only supports System Link enabled games...

You can connect to a Wifi using the Network settings in NXE... but, you must have a Slim (which has built in Wifi) or a Wifi Module to be able to do that...

Just NEVER accept ANY update your console says you need to do, these are generally dashboard updates which potentially semi bricks your console (if they succeed, which they normally don't due to the modifications)

Oh, and games don't try to connect to multiplayer mode unless you tell them to (or they don't have any other game mode, in which case they don't work on RGH/JTAG)

• Like 1

With a JTAG/RGH you cannot use Xbox Live, so there's no multiplayer available in that regard... however... using FSD you have access to LiNK which is an alternative to Xbox Live, although it only supports System Link enabled games...

You can connect to a Wifi using the Network settings in NXE... but, you must have a Slim (which has built in Wifi) or a Wifi Module to be able to do that...

Just NEVER accept ANY update your console says you need to do, these are generally dashboard updates which potentially semi bricks your console (if they succeed, which they normally don't due to the modifications)

i have new e console . if some how xbox get bricket can it be unbrick . nxe means xbox 360 home  just want to confirm i know what you are saying but i am confirming that i am getting right. dude you helped me alot  any other precautions you want to tell me regarding connecting to internet through wifi . can i get your facebook id so i can contact you

i have new e console . if some how xbox get bricket can it be unbrick . nxe means xbox 360 home  just want to confirm i know what you are saying but i am confirming that i am getting right. dude you helped me alot  any other precautions you want to tell me regarding connecting to internet through wifi . can i get your facebook id so i can contact you

NXE or Metro is the original Xbox 360 dashboard... what you refer to as "Xbox Home"

Any Xbox 360 that is software bricked can easily be unbricked by someone that know what they're doing (like me) 4GB consoles are slightly harder as they can have MMC write issues... but, generally not a problem there either...

Just make sure NEVER to accept any "Update" unless you are 100% sure it's supposed to pop up and you're supposed to accept it... that's about the best advice i can give you... no, you can't have my facebook... not sure why this site isn't good enough to contact me?

• Like 1

friends i am new to xbox my console is xbox 360 e console and it is rgh. in recent days  i learned how to install xex menu and free style dash and how to install games from them. i  want to know how to play from xbox home game menu instead of freestyle or xex menu i have seen a video in youtube a person after installing from freestyle he played game from xbox home game menu please help me in this thanks in advance

To make the game "Xbox home" throw them into content/0000000000000000

To make the game "Xbox home" throw them into content/0000000000000000

They have to be in the GOD format tho...

• Like 1

NXE or Metro is the original Xbox 360 dashboard... what you refer to as "Xbox Home"

Any Xbox 360 that is software bricked can easily be unbricked by someone that know what they're doing (like me) 4GB consoles are slightly harder as they can have MMC write issues... but, generally not a problem there either...

Just make sure NEVER to accept any "Update" unless you are 100% sure it's supposed to pop up and you're supposed to accept it... that's about the best advice i can give you... no, you can't have my facebook... not sure why this site isn't good enough to contact me?

my questation to all of you is there any graphic difference while loading game from xbox home and freestyle. my innocent questation is if i play god from xbox home those graphics are better than game loaded from fsd or there is no difference in performance . can we  installl updates of any game from fsd if yes then those updated improve graphic performance or not please ansew all those questations thanks

my questation to all of you is there any graphic difference while loading game from xbox home and freestyle. my innocent questation is if i play god from xbox home those graphics are better than game loaded from fsd or there is no difference in performance . can we  installl updates of any game from fsd if yes then those updated improve graphic performance or not please ansew all those questations thanks

There's no performance differences... once you've started the game, it runs the same no matter if it was FSD or NXE that launched it... The only thing that can have an impact on performance is the device it's running from... Once you've started a game FSD is no longer running...

The updates may or may not improve performance, but it's quite rare... it's mostly bugfixes and/or adding new features/items to the game... you can install updates which are available on xboxunity.net...

I have the Aurora, and FSD performance was the same as in the "xbox home"

I have the Aurora, and FSD performance was the same as in the "xbox home"

There's no performance differences... once you've started the game, it runs the same no matter if it was FSD or NXE that launched it... The only thing that can have an impact on performance is the device it's running from... Once you've started a game FSD is no longer running...

The updates may or may not improve performance, but it's quite rare... it's mostly bugfixes and/or adding new features/items to the game... you can install updates which are available on xboxunity.net...

from now on i will use directly to boot from fsd rather than nxe . i used dashlaunch to link default to fsd it will directly boot it to fsd . can you tell me how to install those updates on xbox like when we enter call of duty ghost in search then updates came and click on download  it shows folder name tu00000015_00000000 help me how to install updates . can you tell me from where can i find themes of fsd . and what are your final words on direct boot from fsd. also tell me best xbox torrent gaming site from where can i download games 

Nobody here will tell you where to pirate games, it's strictly forbidden to talk about... best you'll get is google for it...

FSD has a built in TitleUpdate manager, just press Y and you should find it... use that... much easier!

Skins for FSD can be found in this forum and on other sites such as Spiffy360.com, just make sure it's compatible with the version of FSD you're currently running, otherwise you may have issues with features or missing features etc.

• Like 1

Nobody here will tell you where to pirate games, it's strictly forbidden to talk about... best you'll get is google for it...

FSD has a built in TitleUpdate manager, just press Y and you should find it... use that... much easier!

Skins for FSD can be found in this forum and on other sites such as Spiffy360.com, just make sure it's compatible with the version of FSD you're currently running, otherwise you may have issues with features or missing features etc.

thanks man you helped me and i installed  updates and activated it