RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Nilabh Tiwari

How do you apply Title Updates to games running from Microsoft dash

I would like to know if there's a way to apply title updates to games converted to GOD containers using ISO2GOD and running them from the official Microsoft dashboard.

• Like 1

It's the same method used in FSD/Aurora, except you gotta start that title once from Aurora for instance to make it copy the update to the correct location...

you can use soft like 360 content manager to scan tu files, it will tell you were to put them... basically there are two location where to put them, hdd1\cache or Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000\gameID\000B0000\

not sure if you can use usb drive with same locations, i think you can, but i've never tried that...

you can use soft like 360 content manager to scan tu files, it will tell you were to put them... basically there are two location where to put them, hdd1\cache or Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000\gameID\000B0000\

not sure if you can use usb drive with same locations, i think you can, but i've never tried that...

USBMU:\ can be used instead of HDD1:\ with the same location, essentially any device you can use to store your profile can also hold the TU's... they're always stored in the same location as hdd1:\

Is there a way a confirm whether the Title Update is active or not without using FSD/Aurora?

2 ways;

1. Press the Guide Button (Big X) and check lower right corner...

2. Go to the WebUI ( http://consoleip:9999/ ) and check there...

XboxUnity.net has a decent title update database, but is there any website that has a complete set of the latest TU's that you get from xbox live for every game released? 

XboxUnity.net has a decent title update database, but is there any website that has a complete set of the latest TU's that you get from xbox live for every game released?

Not really no, all such sites are afaik community driven... and the only alternative to xboxunity that i know of is xbuc.net which is currently down for maintenance

• Like 1