RealModScene

After trying to set up link and having some issues and then trying to read up on various threads i decided to correlate all them here

I do not have the answers to your questions, in fact i need to ask some of my own

But if we keep them in the same place it will be easier for us and future users to read about fixes

Please use the following tags if you post a reply asking questions

Setting up link

UPNP

UPNP problems

LinkJQE360.com

Link help

Link Plugin

Link Portforwarding

By using these tags in your reply other users can easily find the same info without searcing individual posts

Mods please move any threads/post you feel related to this to tidy up the questions and answers

Slim

Here is my setup

BT Home Hub 3

Ports forwarded to 3071 and 3072 , i used PF config , makes life easier

Upnp Router : yes Enabled: Yes

Report from Link :

UPNP router not found

Data Port status : Port 3071 TCP : pass UDP: Fail

Broadcast Port Status: Port 3072 TCP: Pass UDP: Fail

JQE Authenticaton : Pass

I can see BO2 lobbies and enter a room but on the Game nothing ever happens

I never get anything on the lobbies area come up in sys link

i can enter my own created game but nobody ever joins

When i look in the game lobby i have only ever seen one player, i clicked the go button and had "fatal crash intercepted" or something like that

Finally got it to work with BT Home Hub 3. I had to forward each tcp and udp seperately , so forwarded 4 ports in total. It wouldnt pass when I set it to both.

Finally got it to work with BT Home Hub 3. I had to forward each tcp and udp seperately , so forwarded 4 ports in total. It wouldnt pass when I set it to both.

I got mine to work, but only got a pass on TCP, never on UDP and always UPNP not found

As its in Beta it can give false negs as well, i am currently replacing my HDD1 with a 250GB and not been on link for a few days

so I set link up, worked great for a few days. I installed the update from fs3 and now I push the guide button, select system link, and it has a bunch of crazy Chinese characters and says 850,000,000 people playing....lol idk wtf is up with it...

so I set link up, worked great for a few days. I installed the update from fs3 and now I push the guide button, select system link, and it has a bunch of crazy Chinese characters and says 850,000,000 people playing....lol idk wtf is up with it...

That only happens when you take the update and don't power down the xbox before booting the new dash, should have been handled by the installer really but it was fun to see the first time so it's nothing bad :)

no... I did this a few days ago, I have booted my console 6-7 times since then...does any one know wtf happened? is there a way to re install? the update is gone from the update tab so I'm not sure how to go about getting a new download. i guess I can dump fs3 and dl, then do a fresh install, and re update...what a fuckin pain in the balls....any other ideas?