RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vonkomn

Can't dowload TU

When I try to download TU from the xbox all I get is an error message saying please try later.
Any solution to this?

Try again tomorrow, if it's still not working, let me know and we'll look into it...

I also have this problem. But if I choose the store location first then it will download. Sometimes it freezes. Try and tell me please if it worked for you.

ESTOU TENDO UM PROBLEMA QUE QUANDO VOU BAIXAR UMA TU DA AURORA E SELECIONO O LOCAL DE ARMAZENAMENTO ELE CONGELA

English?

I having the same problems here.  I see the title updates but cannot download it.  It keep on saying an error occured when I try to donwload it.

Still no TUs :( and the queue on Unity doesn't works

Are you using it with Aurora? if so; you must be logged in with the same account on both the site and console, then you have to leave your console for AT LEAST 5 minutes in order for it to have a chance to download the queue list...

If you're not using Aurora, that's why...

had this issue too (on aurora) when trying to download a TU it said "an error has occurred" 

I solved it by going to a random game's title update menu and press Y ("device") then choose the right HD (i install the TU on my external HD)

here is a pic to explain:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2s0clkl.jpg

hope it helped!

edit:

just noticed its an issue from february 2015 , sorry about that (but hope it will help someone who will look up this issue on google one day)

Edited by RedEye55
  • Like 1