RealModScene
AZTEK JuLiaN

support and create public room

If you want help, then we need a LOT more information about your set-up and what you're exactly trying to do.

• Like 1

I will create room from the xbox and does nothing and keeps out from xboxunity

someone has the solution

What are you trying to do exactly? you need to explain better... creating a room means you're making your own private one... only the moderators and the admins can make persistent, public rooms, you need to join one... and i'm not sure if you're trying to play Xbox or Xbox 360 games, which one is it? what do you mean by "does nothing and keeps out from xboxunity"?

Look what happens is that I want to create a public room with my clan name AZTEK tell me all the requirements to be admin or create room with that name

in the game black ops 2

Look what happens is that I want to create a public room with my clan name AZTEK tell me all the requirements to be admin or create room with that name

in the game black ops 2

You create a private room without a password, it then becomes "public", however... you'll not be an admin of Xbox Unity... nor moderator like me... to become that you have to be trusted by the entire staff, or be part of the staff...

** edit: **

Making a new thread asking pretty much the same thing as here doesn't help either... you don't get faster/better answers because you ask in the same forum in a new thread...

I didnt know that there was a "staff" involved in all of this. I was under the impression that staff members got paid, and since all of this awesome work that you, phoenix, c0z, and all the other homebrew writers for the xbox were all volunteers, that accept donations(Ideas or money). I didnt know that there were moderators on link, I know on the private rooms the creator can kick out users, but I cant recall anyone ever getting kicked out of a public room, who werent hosting modded lobbies in public rooms, and people do that all the time.

I didnt know that there was a "staff" involved in all of this. I was under the impression that staff members got paid, and since all of this awesome work that you, phoenix, c0z, and all the other homebrew writers for the xbox were all volunteers, that accept donations(Ideas or money). I didnt know that there were moderators on link, I know on the private rooms the creator can kick out users, but I cant recall anyone ever getting kicked out of a public room, who werent hosting modded lobbies in public rooms, and people do that all the time.

lol- staff was probably the wrong word!   we need more trust worthy people in this scene who can help moderate LiNK.   one day.......... one day...

lol- staff was probably the wrong word!   we need more trust worthy people in this scene who can help moderate LiNK.   one day.......... one day...

I would happily help moderate link. It would be a lot easier then moderating on live, as with link there arent a ton of rules regarding swearing, etc. it is fairly simple, if someone is hosting modded lobbies, ban their account from public rooms for a while. They can still play, but only in a private room. Sounds easy enough to me.

• Like 1

None of us is getting paid for it... and as MaesterRowen said, maybe i used the wrong word... but basically, there are ppl that approve/reject covers, add new game titles (when automatic isn't working), and kick users who cheat in public rooms etc.

The problem is we can't all be on 24/7 to monitor everyone using public rooms and deal with the ones using trainers there...

• Like 2

friend give me the power to create a public room and ask only that I bring you what you ask me paguina wing

You can make private rooms which are public (passwordless), they let you moderate (kick whoever don't follow your rules or whatever), persistent rooms don't allow this unless you're a moderator (like me) or admin...

how do I make a public room with no password and the name AZTEK

because from the xbox does nothing and from xboxunity wing room does not let

If it doesn't work with your account, we'll have to look into it, you're not the only one tho... there's another guy that's had this problem for quite some time, i personally can do nothing about it... except for talking to the admins and have them look into why it isn't working...

try to work to create room with the name of my clan. you can not make myself an administrator account? I will pass it all and password only to activate me the option to create room

try to work to create room with the name of my clan. you can not make myself an administrator account? I will pass it all and password only to activate me the option to create room

I cannot make you an admin no, and seriously... anyone actively asking for admin account isn't someone that's going to get one... if we're interested in having you as an admin, you'll be asked by us, not the other way around... moderators is a different thing tho... moderators are acceptable for volunteers... but... only if they ask once, not persistently despite being told they won't be...

I've notified the admins of your complications, they're looking into it, and we'll see if they can fix it...

Friend I just want to create the room just tell me that's what it takes and do

I have this problem only with accounts created in xboxunity those of jqe360 if they to create room

Friend I just want to create the room just tell me that's what it takes and do

I have this problem only with accounts created in xboxunity those of jqe360 if they to create room

To create your own rooms, we have to find and fix the issue... try making one now, there's been a few changes made that may solve the problem...

I think you need to give a clearer description of what is happening. Maybe a screenshot. I see no reason you should have issues creating a room.

friend not only am I look at you create an account and enter xboxunity black ops 2 try creating room and see who does nothing and if creea from xboxunity keeps out

sorry for the English but hardly the basics and helped me a bit with the translator

sign up Xboxunity and make room from the xbox in the game black ops 2 and does not create

That doesn't tell me anything. Do you get any feedback? how do you try to create a room?

In the end this is working for other users. SO you are either missing a step (no fault, but logic dictates its possible) Or there is something wrong with your account.

I have checked your account as much as i can and see no issues. SO you need to provide the following information.

1) What ID you are using to create these rooms

2) What steps EXACTLY you are taking to create the room. Not generally, but real steps.

3) Try doing it in the Web Site instead of HUID and see what happens.

4) Can you join other peoples rooms?

5) Do you pass the tests for LiNK in settings?

the problem is to create rooms and they all about xboxunity accounts with ancient of jqe360 if allowed to create and try to create from the xbox on the obcion of system link and from xboxunity (here if created but does not let any users Wing room) that is the problem that most people who play system link