RealModScene
SimonsOps

Needing help with the Xbox Guide

Hello, guys

I have just installed Aurora 0.4b here (I used to use FSD), but i've noticed that whenever I press the Xbox Guide button, the menu still shows and boots Freestyle and I always have to load Aurora manually from the File Manager instead. Is there anyway I can configure the "Home Option" to boot Aurora instead of FSD? 

The Freestyle Home button will return you to whatever dash loaded Freestyle Plugin.  So if you want to return to Aurora you need to load the plugin using Aurora- in that , you must boot directly into Aurora.

Hello, guys

I have just installed Aurora 0.4b here (I used to use FSD), but i've noticed that whenever I press the Xbox Guide button, the menu still shows and boots Freestyle and I always have to load Aurora manually from the File Manager instead. Is there anyway I can configure the "Home Option" to boot Aurora instead of FSD?

You need to change your launch.ini to point to the aurora xex instead of fsd xex... then you'll have Aurora autobooting...