RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hebbel81

We need a Lobby for Zombies (blackops2)!

Hi guys :-) i want to play zombies with link...but no room is there. only multiplayer!

can you make a room for zombies only?

sorry for bad english

Hi guys :-) i want to play zombies with link...but no room is there. only multiplayer!

can you make a room for zombies only?

sorry for bad english

goto link.jqe360.com and create one >.>

i tried but comes the message "you can only create one room per hour" or something!

I Got the same message also... I tried a lot of times in diferent hours, but still the same message...

How to create a lobby successfully???

Como criar uma sala??

I Got the same message also... I tried a lot of times in diferent hours, but still the same message...

Como criar uma sala??

Same problem.

Same problem.

There is now a zombies room showing up under LiNK. Please use TU3 if you are going to play.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

@SPAZ2203: How did you do that???? actually a lot of people wants to create rooms to say wich TU the host is using in the Room Title, you know? something like: "Call of Duty Black OPS2 TU3" or "Call of Duty Black ops 2 - NO TU", that kind of things to make it easier to identify the TU prior to join the room. people used to do that trick on XBSLink to help each other to identify TU...

Thanx in advance SPAZ2203

@SPAZ2203: How did you do that???? actually a lot of people wants to create rooms to say wich TU the host is using in the Room Title, you know? something like: "Call of Duty Black OPS2 TU3" or "Call of Duty Black ops 2 - NO TU", that kind of things to make it easier to identify the TU prior to join the room. people used to do that trick on XBSLink to help each other to identify TU...

Thanx in advance SPAZ2203

I could not, I wanted to know.

OK, and what about Spaz2203? seems like he knows how to do it...

Spaz, how did u do that?

I'm not the one who created the room, I've been getting the same messages as you guys. I just happened to sign on and saw Zombies at the very bottom

thanx spaz...

So , i guess we have to keep trying to create and keep trying to find out an answer...

with TU description in lobby title, would be better to everyone...

thanx spaz...

So , i guess we have to keep trying to create and keep trying to find out an answer...

with TU description in lobby title, would be better to everyone...

@

Agreed, the zombie room seems pretty active

that's our point hebbel81... we are trying to figure out how to create a lobby with different name to describe the TU in use...

in my personal opnion, all people must use the latest TU(there's no sense in use old TU or don't use TU, TU come to fix problems in games...)... but, unfortunatelly, some people rather do other way...

in other alternative servers like xlink or xbs, people don't use TU because of ixtreme users that has a lot of difficulty to set up the TUs, but LINK is only for RGH/JTAG, so, is easy to manage TU with FSD Tu Manager... so, i don't understand why some people persist in do not use the latest TU...

Question, if IM using a different title update than people housing, can I still see there game? Or I can't even see it?

btw to answer your question:

on a computer: go to (insert xbox IP address) port 9999. i.e. 192.168.1.100:9999 with game running OR link.jqe360.com to make a custom room.... Read the thread fsd posted about link setup... All of the information is there

Sent from my Xparent baller gII using Blue Tapatalk

People, it's so easy to always have the last TU with fsd, why bother having different rooms for each TU then ?

In games sections, when you're gonna launch the game, instead of pushing A button to launch the game, push Y button to have the options, go to "Manage Title Updates" and push Y button to download all TUs, in a matter of seconds you'll have the last TU installed an active and you can join all the games.

With this easy function available in fsd I don't understand why there's people trying to play with older TUs, the only reason would be to be able to cheat using older TU flaws, so there's another reason to not letting you join our games.

In games sections, when you're gonna launch the game, instead of pushing A button to launch the game, push Y button to have the options, go to "Manage Title Updates" and push Y button to download all TUs, in a matter of seconds you'll have the last TU installed an active and you can join all the games.

skaazi, we know that, but there are a lot of people that doesn't know and don't even care to learn, and we need people in rooms, so if the guys doesn't know and don't want to learn, so we try to make easier to reach more users online in rooms to fight...

With this easy function available in fsd I don't understand why there's people trying to play with older TUs, the only reason would be to be able to cheat using older TU flaws

some people simple have fear of touch the console... or are newbyes and doesn't know how to.... i think we must have patience with everyone, because no one born with knowledge...

I Play for fun, i don't care about win or loose, if someone use cheat against me, i simply don't care... latest TU won't avoid latest XeX Mod...

so there's another reason to not letting you join our games.

However, you have nothing besides your own thinking, so you cannot point fingers and blame other people, calling them cheaters.

people that think as you do, should go to Live, there you can demand other people to use the latest TU...

so, if you cannot help other peoples, don't waste our time writing useless conclusions...

The main purpose of bulletin boards is to help other people, not to judge what you suppose they are doing...

Question, if IM using a different title update than people housing, can I still see there game? Or I can't even see it?

No my friend, you only will see the game if the host has the same TU as yours.

People that don't want to "mess" with their xbox by upgrading their TU in 2 clics will understand how 37 different rooms with TU1, NoTU, TU2, TU3 and all coming TUs work ?

I'm sorry but everyone upgrading their TU is infinitely more simple than your soluton.

Regarding the cheating, I'm a casual gamer, but when I play I don't really enjoy having a couple morons who are disturbing everyone who's trying to enjoy an online moment together by cheating and manipulating the game in their favor just so they can take a lol or because they're terrible players and can't play without it.

If the modded lobby is announced I don't care, they do what they want in there, but in regular gaming rooms they have absolutely no place whatsoever.

I for example, just hosted a modded lobby in BO2 TU3 with infinite ammo, first one in zombies with god mode, infinite ammo and $100k each. The second one in MP mode with just infinite ammo, I removed custom classes and all explosives in regular classes (if not it would've been unplayable since everyone would be only throwing grenades and rockets). It was fun to test, but I clearly announced it, I made a new profile named "MOD inf ammoTU3" to host the modded lobby, so people would know that it was a mod/cheating lobby.

If some basic respect rules are made and followed, I really don't care that there's cheaters on LiNK, I for myself could join them once in a while for the fun, but since it's not regulated we have to regulate it ourselves using common sense and respect.

I can join multiplayer matches with no problems ,but when I go to zombie room in link it doesn't show any matches. Eventhough there are 25-30 people in the room. I have only been able to host one match on nuketown (zombies) but now can't get anyone to join?!?! TU#3 FSD3 DL 3.04

I can join multiplayer matches with no problems ,but when I go to zombie room in link it doesn't show any matches. Eventhough there are 25-30 people in the room. I have only been able to host one match on nuketown (zombies) but now can't get anyone to join?!?! TU#3 FSD3 DL 3.04

Most likely all playing. Doesn't system link only show the game before it's started. Your better off hosting and waiting.

I also have noticed that if somebody is playing and goes to play another game, LiNK will keep their inactive profile in the room until they log into a different one. So there is a possiblity there are really 25-30 inactive people, and only 2 active ones. This is something I've already made note of in another thread, although I don't know if anybody in the dev department noticed since they never responded.