RealModScene
Yarin Bar Nachum

COD AW Installation.

Hello.

I'm trying to install COD AW to my RGH XBOX, but it seems too difficult, unlike the other two dvd games..

I have an a USB HDD. These are my steps:

• Extracted the content from disk 1
  • Transferred it into my USB HDD in Content --- 00000.
  • Converted disk 2 iso with ISO2GOD, and moved it in my games folder in the USB HDD.

The game is running, and when I choose campaign, it tells me that I need to download the campaign content.

I see many different ways to install this game. So before you answer, just to notify, I've never used FTP, I don't know how to.

I said that I have converted the disc 2 with ISO2GOD. If I extract disk 2, and transfer it in a folder in my USB HDD -- games, and run the game, the game is running aswell, and I manage to enter campaign's menu, and after I choose a difficult level, the XBOX sends me a message saying the disc can't run, and I should clean it, bla bla bla..

Thank you :)

Edit:

Found out what to do. If anyone would need help with this, just extract the content from the first disc, then extract the whole second disc, then move the second disc to HDD --- games normally, then transfer the content 419 something folder that you extracted to a USB, then in the freestyle menu go to file manager, and transfer the folder we moved to the usb to the MU folder of the HDD (mine is called USB0 (hdd):MU

And that's it

Edited by Yarin Bar Nachum

Found out what to do. If anyone would need help with this, just extract the content from the first disc, then extract the whole second disc, then move the second disc to HDD --- games normally, then transfer the content 419 something folder that you extracted to a USB, then in the freestyle menu go to file manager, and transfer the folder we moved to the usb to the MU folder of the HDD (mine is called USB0 (hdd):MU

And that's it

USB0:\ is the FAT32 partition of the first USB detected, not sure what you mean with "USB0 (hdd):MU"?

USBMU0:\ is the first "USBMU" detected (it's the virtual memory unit on USB0) if that's what you're meaning, then state that...

And most ppl will want to put those files on a seperate harddrive (or the internal for best performance) running both discs from the same device will cause performance degradation (lag or long loading times)

ftp is quite simple & is as follows,you can also setup http while your their to allow webui from browser

setup name & password in fsd under system settings,aurora would be similar but for this exercise i'm using fsd no point in fixing what ain't broke :p

select security

place tick to enable ftp

now select ftp user & type (doesn't have to be as below it's just easy to remember)

xbox

now hit done on the screen kb

now to

set ftp password same as above

xbox

& hit done on the screen kb

ok thats the xbox done

go grab filezilla either .exe or portable & install it to pc

you'll need your 360 turned on & connected to your modem/router as it requires a ip address,it will be displayed in left cnr of fsd

192.168.30.2 or 10.1.1.2

ok now open filezilla

in the blank boxes below the menu bar the first being

host

type your 360 ip address exactly as you see it on the xbox

now the next one & then the other as below

username = xbox

password  = xbox

port box is left empty as it's automatic

now hit the button quickconnect you should now see your 360 appear in the right column of filezilla in tree format.

youtube will most probably have vids on how to upload & download if you require help there or the help in filezilla,it'd be easier to see it than me explain it,it's quite easy