rsdevil9

Fatal crash intercepted

Xex menu not work

Then how to remove DeshLaunch .

Run the dashlaunch installer.xex and click on the deinstall button

Sent from my shitty iPhone

Xex menu work than remove internal hdd.

DashLaunch folder in hdd.

Hard to understand what you are saying but at a guess you mean xexmenu works when your internal drive is disconnected but your copy of dashlaunch is on the internal drive.

If that is the case download dashlaunch and put it on usb drive and run the installer from there to remove it

Sent from my shitty iPhone

Xex menu work than remove internal hdd.

DashLaunch folder in hdd.

If XEXMenu works when you remove your harddrive this means that something on your internal harddrive is causing XEXMenu to break... perhaps you have a "Games" folder there? Dashlaunch isn't on your harddrive, it's in your nand... however... you might have the installer there, that however doesn't effect XEXMenu...

• Like 2

If XEXMenu works when you remove your harddrive this means that something on your internal harddrive is causing XEXMenu to break... perhaps you have a "Games" folder there? Dashlaunch isn't on your harddrive, it's in your nand... however... you might have the installer there, that however doesn't effect XEXMenu...

My problem solve delete Games folder in Hard Drive .

XexMenu work.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Hello partners again,  had a problem with Guitar hero 3 and Aurora i launch the game and instantly (FATAL CRASH INTERCEPTED) I had Jasper board dashlaunch 3.17 system update 17502. thanks for any answers

What format you trying to use?

Sent from my SM-G903F

try running the game as GOD instead, it's possible that the game have a too long path for one (or more) of it's files, it may also be that it's not there because of that limitation...

try running the game as GOD instead, it's possible that the game have a too long path for one (or more) of it's files, it may also be that it's not there because of that limitation

I install the game in G.O.D and works........But i still had troubles with Batman Arkham Origins executed from Aurora,the game init,back to aurora after restart,restart,restart.......i had go back to nxe for fix again. In all case only works in g.o.d executed from nxe

Where exactly did you put the game(s) when not GOD? (That's the correct term, not "G.O.D")

Sent from my SM-G903F

Where exactly did you put the game(s) when not GOD? (That's the correct term, not "G.O.D")

Sent from my SM-G903F

Extracted game

Hdd1/Games/Batman arkham origins

Shouldn't cause a problem then (for most games)

Sent from my SM-G903F