RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DGenerateKane

Two games won't get scanned

I added a few new games the other day, and Aurora found them as expected. Added two more today, nothing. Deleted the path and added it again, nothing. I even made a new path directly to one of the game's folder, still nothing. Any ideas? For reference, the games in question are Dragon Age Inquisition (2nd disc) and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (also 2nd disc). Both appear just fine in FSD.

• Like 1

I do, and thought about that. I tried checking the option to show hidden titles, but it didn't work. I assume it is only for manually hidden titles? Is my only option to show multi disc titles and then manually hide the multi discs? I can deal with it, but it would be nice if it could detect if a multi disc game only had one disc available and didn't hide it.

I do, and thought about that. I tried checking the option to show hidden titles, but it didn't work. I assume it is only for manually hidden titles? Is my only option to show multi disc titles and then manually hide the multi discs? I can deal with it, but it would be nice if it could detect if a multi disc game only had one disc available and didn't hide it.

I could maybe make the script smarter now that i've learned a few new things about Aurora's LUA stuff... but... it's quite easy to add a single exception to it...

What's the TitleID of the this disc?

This is the original script:

GameListFilterCategories.User["Hide MultiDisc"] = function(Content)
	-- Return if this game is disc number 1
	return Content.DiscNum <= 1
end
If you do this:

GameListFilterCategories.User["Hide MultiDisc"] = function(Content)
	-- Return if this game is disc number 1 or the Title ID(s) specified
	return (Content.DiscNum <= 1 or Content.TitleID == 0x5752082C)
end
It should hide any Disc 2+ with an exception for the TitleID 5752082C

To add more, just add "or Content.TitleID == <TitleID>" before the last ) where <TitleID> is 0xThe TitleID Of The Exception

• Like 1

Hmm. I'll have to go through my games, as I know I have a few more multi disc games that I only have one disc for. Thanks.

all you have to do is add "or Content.TitleID == 0x<TitleID>" in the return statement like i did ;)

This was really helpful! I mean the stuff about the multidisc games. Although I wonder if more then 4 games should be added to the script on a permanent basis. I mean watchdog, gta 5 and maybe just maybe wolfenstein. Altho wolfenstein runs just fine from the install disc after installation. And Shadow of Mordor. Which runs fine from installation disc too if i remember correctly. Alien Isolation, which runs fine too from installation disc. haven't even looked into it if there is extra or multiplayer content on disc 1. Just keeping it.... Then Advanced Warfare. And probarbly a heap of GOTY edition games. Why didn't they make disc 2 to be content installation disc like in oblivion goty edition. Because people don't RTFM? And they just guess they have to insert disc 1?

Then there are the games where disc 1 is multiplayer XBOX LIVE (assassins creed 3,4 and bf 3,4) Which I am hanging on to also, just in case xbox live stealth ever gets opened up for good and no more banning. (which will never happen probarbly) Probarbly best for me to make a separate filter for this.

Did I forget any???