RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DGenerateKane

Small TU issue

While I do like the automatic Title Updates, I do have one problem. I edited the TU for BO2 so I could use DLC that was patched out in the later TU's. When I launch it from Aurora, it downloads and uses the unaltered TU. I have to go into FSD and launch it from there in order to use the modified TU. Is there some way I can exclude BO2 from downloading and using TU's but let all other games?

While I do like the automatic Title Updates, I do have one problem. I edited the TU for BO2 so I could use DLC that was patched out in the later TU's. When I launch it from Aurora, it downloads and uses the unaltered TU. I have to go into FSD and launch it from there in order to use the modified TU. Is there some way I can exclude BO2 from downloading and using TU's but let all other games?

Afaik Aurora doesn't automatically download anything... it however copies the ones you tell it to do... you'll simply have to remove the one you've currently got in storage, put your modified in and do a TU scan... that'll make it find the new TU and copy it out from where it currently is... it identify the TU by it's signature (meaning, if the signature doesn't match what it expects it to, it'll assume it's corrupt or the wrong version, which will replace the data)

I take advantage of this topic to report that the PAL version of Mirror Edge TU2 doesn't work.

I downloaded it from FSD but when I run the game says TU0. I found another one with google... tested and working! here's the right one

Game: Mirror's Edge

TitleID: 45410850

MediaID: 426CA5A2

Version: TU 2

TU_12K222G_000000C000000.zip

I take advantage of this topic to report that the PAL version of Mirror Edge TU2 doesn't work.

I downloaded it from FSD but when I run the game says TU0. I found another one with google... tested and working! here's the right one

Game: Mirror's Edge

TitleID: 45410850

MediaID: 426CA5A2

Version: TU 2

That is because the one on the site has been given the wrong name ( tu00000019_00000000 ) when it should be TU_12K222G_000000C000000.00000000000G3

Because of that, it will download and install to the wrong place (it's a cache type tu, not a content type tu

I've replaced it for you, i'd appreciate if you could check that it works as expected now?

Actually I didn't edit the TU, I edited the DLC, I forgot. I must have disabled the TU in Aurora on accident, as I noticed it wasn't enabled. It wasn't actually applying the update, even though a dialog pops up saying as much. It now is working.

That is because the one on the site has been given the wrong name ( tu00000019_00000000 ) when it should be TU_12K222G_000000C000000.00000000000G3

Because of that, it will download and install to the wrong place (it's a cache type tu, not a content type tu

I've replaced it for you, i'd appreciate if you could check that it works as expected now?

yes it works now

• Like 1