RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
The Cowboy

need account from link.jqe360.com

the account does not have to be from link.jqe360.com, it can be from covers.jqe360.com

i tried it form covers but it doesnt work.i explained whole problem to JQE.BTW now link.jqe360.com register form is working but cant activate it, it says "account does not exist"

• Like 1

i tried it form covers but it doesnt work.i explained whole problem to JQE.BTW now link.jqe360.com register form is working but cant activate it, it says "account does not exist"

Same problem here :(

i have link.jqe360 account but i gave it to my friend so my friend used it and now when i use that account, i have same gamertag with my friend on link options so i cant use that account.when i look that account at link.jqe360.com, it seems offline, my xbox even working.so i wanted to register 1 more time but when i click "register free" button, blank page loads.cant see register form.i wanted to take account from covers.jqe360.com.i took 1 account first.i tried LiNK with that account but when i enter system link tab, i cant see other players, cant see my gamertag and username on information screen.i looked at link.jqe360.com but that account doesnt exists.i took 9 more accounts and tried again and again but could not get it working.i reinstalled fsd but still same.

Try not using UPNP (auto-config) for the ports in the settings area of FS3. I manually forwarded 3071/3072 to my jtag and have no issues. Believe 3071 is TCP and 3072 is broadcast so UDP. I used both just to get it working, lock it down after....*edit* should note that I'm still not able to see any lobbies yet, but using test settings does yield successful results, and I do get a message my console was linked correctly. 3rd edit. ha. Didn't have devkit enabled. works now.

Same to me .I tried about 4 accounts.The problem remains :(

i solved my problem. i reinstalled fsd to another directory with different name so it solved itself :D

what you mean with "different name" ??

P.S: How can i reinstal FSD 3 ?

what you mean with "different name" ??

P.S: How can i reinstal FSD 3 ?

load xexmenu from the metro dash from a USB, then use filezilla to access the hdd, delete the folders labeled freestyle, then download the new freestyle and dash launch and copy the appropriate folders over and then edit your launch.ini and make sure to add devlink = true under settings

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

i mean i was using all my fsd in a folder named "FreeStyle Dashboard" then, i deleted that folder and created a new folder named "FSD" and put all files of fsd inside of it.

i mean i was using all my fsd in a folder named "FreeStyle Dashboard" then, i deleted that folder and created a new folder named "FSD" and put all files of fsd inside of it.

I dont understand how this can help me with the authification for link .

The only fail option is the last one:says auth (my account):fail

And also i cant activate my account in jqe360

It says:No such account exis or activation code invalid

When i try to login in link.jqe360.com it says:Not aproved for login

SO im stuck :(

P.S: My folder is called DashL and contain FSD and Dashlaunch