RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Sladey

Freestyle Plugin - Reserved for future updates?

hey guys,

Been trying to set up the newest version of F3 with Link and i have followed a tutorial on how to do it but im hitting a brick wall when it asks me to go into the plugin settings. Whenever i click the option it just pops up like an achievement box saying 'reserved for future updates' and i cant access anything plugin wise. Can anyone give me some tips on what to do to get past this problem?

Many thanks in advance :)

hey guys,

Been trying to set up the newest version of F3 with Link and i have followed a tutorial on how to do it but im hitting a brick wall when it asks me to go into the plugin settings. Whenever i click the option it just pops up like an achievement box saying 'reserved for future updates' and i cant access anything plugin wise. Can anyone give me some tips on what to do to get past this problem?

Many thanks in advance :)

You can't use the blade "plugins" to change the settings.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/439-how-to-set-up-f3-and-link/

Make sure you change to the default skin! Do not use *Plugins* at the blade, instead Go to Settings and you'll find the Plugins settings bottom there.