RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ruckus

Same settings for all profles

Hi, I hid and renamed some of the game covers but if I change the profile, all the covers I hid are visible again. I would like to set that for all the profiles and because of my large game library I don't want to do it all manually. Is there any solution for that? Thanks!

you can modify the database, copy the settings from the profile you set it up on to the others...

So, then, can you change the default settings for all the users?

You can copy them, they will all be active when you switch profiles... when there's no profile signed in you'll have the same settings for everyone... but otherwise you'll have a set of settings per-user

You can copy them, they will all be active when you switch profiles... when there's no profile signed in you'll have the same settings for everyone... but otherwise you'll have a set of settings per-user

let me understand, what would be great is that changing preferences when not logged, that preferences remain as the default for all users.

where I can change the default viewing? can stay that way for all users?

It's in the database, and no each user have their own settings...

It's in the database, and no each user have their own settings...

but think about this: if there is a default view when you create a new user. There must be like to change that. the default option for all who create a new user profile