RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
01DawG10

Aurora and FSD Plugin Modification question..

Good day everyone,

Hope all is well..

With some g00glin and tampering I modified some stuff to make Aurora a little bit more "home" like for myself.

I changed the Guide Button Menu (Blades?) to show "Aurora Home" instead of "Freestyle Home" with a fancy icon and all, but I seem to struggle with the popup window when selecting my newely changed "Aurora Home"..

On the popup window, the title still shows "Freestyle", and I would kinda like to modify that as well... Just for the experience..

Someone perhaps know where I should look?

Maaany thanks ;)

H

Sent from my Cellular Communication Device with the assistance of Tapatalk

so when you highlight it still shows Freestyle?

If there are different scenes/states for highlighting, then you will have to change that state also.

BTW: im doubt this would be the right section for the topic. The plugin is still a part of freestyle. nvm

so when you highlight it still shows Freestyle?

If there are different scenes/states for highlighting, then you will have to change that state also.

BTW: im doubt this would be the right section for the topic. The plugin is still a part of freestyle. nvm

No,

When one selects the old "Freestyle Home" options (which on a retail console would read "Xbox Home"), a popup window visualizes itself requesting confirmation of one's action. This popup windows title would be the one I am reffering to.

Although this is a FSD plugin, it is still for use withing Aurora

Sent from my Cellular Communication Device with the assistance of Tapatalk

Well i dont know. I didnt get into xui yet. You should be able to change that also somewhere. Even maybe with HEX Editing. If not i guess it has to be decompiled or done with other tools. Maybe the devs can simply answer this question or other people who already did this. Maybe supporting this is not just worth it anymore.

try searching a decrypted version for ASCII and Unicode references to that text, maybe you can find and change it... but, it cannot be longer then the current text mind you!