RealModScene
Darkphizer

link.jqe360.com Can't create new account - page not showing.

When I had some problems with the update in FSD yesterday, I briefly tried to create a new jqe account. The page to fill out my info didn't show up so i guess the servers were busy and decided to try it later when I had my console back up and running.

Today, my console is setup correctly, but the link.jqe360.com website won't let me make a new account. When i click 'Register Free' nothing happens...It doesn't let me fillout anything, just an empty page shows up and I can't make an account.

In the meanwhile I can use a friends account to login, but it would be nice after going to much trouble to fix my console that I can't play with link because of this...My friend made his account yesterday, and he alsoo tried today and it also gives him a white page

Does anyone come across the same problem?

Thx in advance

• Like 1

I am problems with this page, I eneter all required infomation and i keep getting a error

Security Question: * What Team brought you this site? JQE

It's still not working at the moment, my brother can't create an account, I tried it too and it doesn't do anything after filling the form on link.jqe360.com, and the form from covers.jqe360.com won't even show.

I wish this is going to be fixed soon because LiNK is just awesome and I can't wait to play with my bro!

By the way, @ram360

"Security Question: * What Team brought you this site? JQE"

The answer is "FSD", not JQE, JQE is a member of the team, not the team...

It's still not working at the moment, my brother can't create an account, I tried it too and it doesn't do anything after filling the form on link.jqe360.com, and the form from covers.jqe360.com won't even show.

I wish this is going to be fixed soon because LiNK is just awesome and I can't wait to play with my bro!

By the way, @ram360

"Security Question: * What Team brought you this site? JQE"

The answer is "FSD", not JQE, JQE is a member of the team, not the team...

Thank you, i see the answer was FSD on a different post but ya still not working for me. I am hoping that someone can fix this soon. I have everything else set up and working but this.

Thank you, i see the answer was FSD on a different post but ya still not working for me. I am hoping that someone can fix this soon. I have everything else set up and working but this.

Not working for me either,when i push register nothing happens.

I believe the smtp server is down atm because now, the registration (both on LiNK and covers) accept the input, but I don't get any email (checked in my spam folder too).

covers.jqe360.com:

Posted Image

It's not showing any error, but nothing in the inbox (or spam folder).

LiNK.jqe360.com:

Posted Image

Still the same.

LiNK is the most awesome chrismas gift I ever had :D I hope it gets fixed soon!

I Received an e-mail from link, but when i try to activate de account i get the message:

Sorry no such account exists or activation code invalid.

Same with me too.I receiver a confirmation email but it always gives back a "Sorry no such account exists or activation code invalid." message.Tried registering again with the same user id/email/etc ,received a second confirmation email,but got the same response.

Please fix it,I cant even try Link,

Thanks

does not work for me.Got the same message and a just "Error" message two of the many times I tried to confirm

Tried with Intenet Explorer,Firefox and Chrome,so i dont think it is my Browser/PC problem

Also tried creating an account again with the same IDs,so the system sends me a new email,but the "Sorry no such account exists or activation code invalid." message was there again....

i just registered a new account to confirm this is working. Please PM me the information of your user accounts you tried to create. I will delete them and let you try to register a new account.

I too have this problem of not recieving the autentication email. I have tried three different emails. But still never get the email to allow me to create the account. Are you able to help me out? Thanks.

JQE, I've got the same problem.

LiNK UP

User counts :: Total: 13385 Online: 121

Sorry no such account exists or activation code invalid.

I'll PM you with information of my user accounts.

JQE.... i create my account today.... buet show me this error You are not approved for login 

what can i do...???? my user is diegocuai..... Please HELP...!!!!

JQE.... i create my account today.... buet show me this error You are not approved for login  what can i do...???? my user is diegocuai..... Please HELP...!!!!

You should recieve an e-mail with an activation link, if you don't, check your spam folder to see if it's there, if it's not there etheir... get back to us and we'll look into it...

igual no me registra jqe no me funciona , no registra dicha cuenta o usuario ,,,, fachda.

yo ya registre pero en mi consola no me deja entrar me dice que error de user

y por lo que veo aquí no reponen preguntas en español. estamos jodidos bro

I tried every possible username but still couldn't register. someone help

JQE360 is no longer in service. The server has moved to xboxunity.net Register there, and enter the details in your link settings.

• Like 1

i have problam i cant open wap

can some body healp me plszz

You can't open what?